Skip to main content

Topic: foo_run 0.3.7 (Read 443163 times) previous topic - next topic

• Zimdgre
  • [*][*]
  • Banned
foo_run 0.3.7
Reply #25
It works here as well. The issue that the assigned shortcuts list only displays "Run Service" will be fixed in 0.9.2 beta 5.

Well, It's good to know that, thanks foosion.
  • Last Edit: 02 June, 2006, 08:04:38 AM by Zimdgre

• amppa
  • [*][*][*]
foo_run 0.3.7
Reply #26
This is one of the few plugins I've been impatiently waiting since I switched to 0.9. Really makes things a lot smoother, thanks!

• rectangle
  • [*][*][*]
  • Members (Donating)
foo_run 0.3.7
Reply #27
I love this. Was missing Messer's foo_web with 0.9 I can't get it to search for anything but the first word on Amazon. This is the string I was using for foo_web:
Code: [Select]
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/external-search/026-3231160-0094028?mode=music&keyword=%artist%+%album%&tag

• gfngfgf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
foo_run 0.3.7
Reply #28
I love this. Was missing Messer's foo_web with 0.9 I can't get it to search for anything but the first word on Amazon. This is the string I was using for foo_web:

Try this instead:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/external-search/026-3231160-0094028?mode=music&keyword=$replace(%artist% %album%,' ','+')&tag

Unless I messed up, that should replace all the spaces in the artist and album names with plus signs.

• rectangle
  • [*][*][*]
  • Members (Donating)
foo_run 0.3.7
Reply #29
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/external-search/026-3231160-0094028?mode=music&keyword=$replace(%artist% %album%,' ','+')&tag

Thanks, it works

• parive3
  • [*][*]
foo_run 0.3.7
Reply #30
This is an awesome port, so many things you can do with it

• Chaser
  • [*][*][*][*]
foo_run 0.3.7
Reply #31
I have a request concerning the context-menu-entries of foo_run.
Could every command be implemented as for example "Run:Cover", so that you don't only have the "Run"-entry which then extends to all you commands?

• roentgen
  • [*][*][*][*]
foo_run 0.3.7
Reply #32
somehow a little more nifty string for 'Open Directory'
explorer /select, "$substr(%_path%,0,$strrchr(%_path%,'\'))%filename_ext%"

• foosion
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
foo_run 0.3.7
Reply #33
How is
$substr(%_path%,0,$strrchr(%_path%,'\'))%filename_ext%
supposed to be different from merely
%_path%
?
http://foosion.foobar2000.org/ - my components for foobar2000

• roentgen
  • [*][*][*][*]
foo_run 0.3.7
Reply #34
well I was wondering that too...
These were the default codes  and I remember that I've tried something like 'totalcmd.exe %_path%' and didn't work

Anyway it works now ... both ways

• Florian
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
foo_run 0.3.7
Reply #35
I've just released foo_run 0.3.1. Changelog and download links are at the first post of this topic.

Edit: Thanks to all for the nice feedback
  • Last Edit: 05 June, 2006, 09:20:45 AM by Florian
Mp3tag - universal multi-format tag editor
http://www.mp3tag.de/en/

• Synthetic Soul
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
foo_run 0.3.7
Reply #36
Here's my generous contribution:

Mr QuestionMan
"C:\Program Files\Mr QuestionMan.exe" "$substr(%_path%,0,$strrchr(%_path%,'\'))"

Thanks Florian.
I'm on a horse.

• Chaser
  • [*][*][*][*]
foo_run 0.3.7
Reply #37
Could every command be implemented as for example "Run:Cover", so that you don't only have the "Run"-entry which then extends to all you commands?

Florian, thank you for working on this component. Have you seen my post?

• Florian
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
foo_run 0.3.7
Reply #38

Florian, thank you for working on this component. Have you seen my post?

Sure, but I have no idea how to achieve this with the foobar2000 SDK (except for putting all entries in the root menu, which would be very ugly).
Mp3tag - universal multi-format tag editor
http://www.mp3tag.de/en/

• Chaser
  • [*][*][*][*]
foo_run 0.3.7
Reply #39
Would it really be ugly? Since you don't have to add the root entries by default. Rather add them, if the user wishes so.

Ideal situation:
- have the run-menuitem, as it's now (added as standard, if the component is installed)
- have the run:"Item"-menuitems available in the commands list (however not added to the context-menu by standard)

What do you think of this idea?

• zwart
  • [*]
foo_run 0.3.7
Reply #40
thanks for this great plugin mate

"Allmusic Artist" etc. is absolutely suuuuuper!
  • Last Edit: 05 June, 2006, 01:26:23 PM by zwart

• Schinkentoni
  • [*][*][*]
foo_run 0.3.7
Reply #41
Also a thank you from me

2 suggestions
- add a move up/down option
- I guess it's in principle the same, user 'm-z' asked on the first page; in 0.8.3 I used foo_openwith to send files to mp3gain, now only the first of the checked items is send to this program

• dano
  • [*][*][*][*]
  • Members (Donating)
foo_run 0.3.7
Reply #42
- I guess it's in principle the same, user 'm-z' asked on the first page; in 0.8.3 I used foo_openwith to send files to mp3gain, now only the first of the checked items is send to this program

That's what the slider simultaneous runs is for...

• RogerG
  • [*][*][*]
foo_run 0.3.7
Reply #43
Hi!

I want to run a programme. The command must contain the path of the 2 files which i have selected in the playlist.

C:\WINDIFF.EXE path_1 path_2

is this possible?

Thank you!

• Schinkentoni
  • [*][*][*]
foo_run 0.3.7
Reply #44
That's what the slider simultaneous runs is for...

I don't think so. 'Simultaneous runs' opens x instances of the program, so when the slider is at 10 and I mark 10 songs, 10 instances of mp3gain open, each with one song, but I would like those 10 songs in 1 instance

• The Link
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
foo_run 0.3.7
Reply #45
I don't think so. 'Simultaneous runs' opens x instances of the program, so when the slider is at 10 and I mark 10 songs, 10 instances of mp3gain open, each with one song, but I would like those 10 songs in 1 instance
Just out of curiosity, why would you need mp3gain if foobar2000 can do exactly the same for quite some time now?

• Schinkentoni
  • [*][*][*]
foo_run 0.3.7
Reply #46
What if I want to play my music on a DVD player, in my car, my hardware mp3 player....in these cases foobar does not do "exactly the same" thing as mp3gain, or did I miss something?

• krazy
  • [*][*][*][*]
foo_run 0.3.7
Reply #47
I think you did

Right click>Replaygain>Apply to MP3 data

• Schinkentoni
  • [*][*][*]
foo_run 0.3.7
Reply #48
Indeed...thanks for the enlightenment
So now I'm wishless and happy

• Robbi
  • [*]
foo_run 0.3.7
Reply #49
Hello,

I like foobar2000 and foorun. But many of my files have ac3 which sounds better in Winamp than in foobar due to the plugin "Valex's AC3 decoder forWinamp". Is there a possibility with "foorun" to play ac3-files directly in Winamp. I have added "Open with Winamp" and the path "F:\Programme\Audio_Tools\Winamp\winamp.exe".
But this opens Winamp without playing the file.

Regards

Robbi