Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_jesus (Read 1665 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_jesus

Hello
I was just getting foo_jesus, but i'm wondering where the plugin safes the playlists because -i can't find the backups anywhere. The backup of themes and components is there, but not of the playlists?
Thank you for your help!

Re: foo_jesus

Reply #1
Maybe it doesn't know how to back up playlists ever since the foobar2000 version 1.3 jump to a newer playlist format and storage structure.

Reply #2
As kode54 said. But it has configuration options and you can make it create backup of the playlists too. While you're in the config better make sure it backups all the new directories introduced since the component's creation.

Reply #3
Okay fine that it cans it, but can you please say how? So far my researches weren't successful.. Or can you give me a hint how to find something like that?
Foobar seems for me more and more like a big "?"
Thank you for your time!

Reply #4
You can define the files and folders you want to backed up here:

Preferences -> Advanced -> Autosave & Autobackup -> Files and directories to back up (...)

Just replace playlists by playlists-v1.3 there and also your playlists will get backuped.

You should have at least the following entries (separated by a semi-colon) set there to backup all relevant directories:
configuration
playlists-v1.3
library
index-data

Reply #5
Thank you for your help! now its clear!
Thank you really!