Skip to main content
Topic: problem ogg for Lancer version (Read 5966 times) previous topic - next topic

problem ogg for Lancer version

Lancer optimized vorbis library cause application crash when begins to decode this file.
[attachment=2241:attachment]

Reply #1
It decoded fine for me I am using FB2K. It might have just been the bug in the encoder.
budding I.T professional

Reply #2
Lancer optimized vorbis library cause application crash when begins to decode this file.
[attachment=2241:attachment]

Using the lancer oggdropXPd builds, I tried all of them, it crashes in the same place each time. I notice that the file was encoded using the 1.0RC3 libraries. Is that the cause of the problem, I wonder? They decode files encoded with current libraries without any problem.

Edit: This is clearly a problem with the lancer builds as using my regular aoTuV build, it decodes perfectly.
John
----------------------------------------------------------------
My compiles and utilities are at http://www.rarewares.org/

Reply #3
Is lancer speed boosted for decoding too? I figured they just messed with the encoder code  ... seems not though.
Vorbis-q0-lowpass99
lame3.93.1-q5-V9-k-nspsytune

Reply #4
Is lancer speed boosted for decoding too? I figured they just messed with the encoder code  ... seems not though.

Lancer project is to improve the speed of Ogg Voribs encoding/decoding.

Reply #6
Oh, well, it's working now, thanks for the quick fix!
But I was need to get diff in codebook.c between 20060512 and 20060529 and to apply it onto version 20051121 (the only version correctly compiled by GCC (only 3.3) and works after that)

Edit: just try to listen problem tracks with my resulted library and get clicks and cracking during playback... The same on WinXP SP2 with SSE2 CPU after decoding by oggDropXPd.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019