Skip to main content

Topic: foo_uie_playlists_dropdown (Read 404390 times) previous topic - next topic

• mixcherry
  • [*][*][*][*]
  • Developer
foo_uie_playlists_dropdown
Reply #325
So the question remains - is it possible to add such? ;>

I'll add it to my to-do list. Which is getting pretty long, by the way...

Thanks for the sweet plugin! Would it be possible to add an %album_count% function or whatever you want to call it that would count the number of albums in the playlist?

I was experimenting with more general aggregate funcions like $avg('%rating%') or $groups('%album%'). It was performance killer for larger playlists, so I didn't include it in final version, but maybe some day I'll return to that idea.

Also, anyone made some cool custom icons for this or know where I can get some?

You can use any image file for the icon, any size and format (as long as it's png, gif or bmp ). Default icons have been taken from Fugue Icons Set, which contains 2500 icons in PNG format (16x16 px). Other popular sets I can think of are Tango and Silk.
http://foobar2000.pl/ :: unofficial polish forum

• laite
  • [*][*]
Reply #326
Hi, this is a nice component, but is it possible to use icons on playlists without that annoying blue triangle on playing playlist?

Also, I didn't manage to do dividers between playlists even though I read the whole thread through, and tried playlists named '-' or without name. Also I'm guessing that frame-styles haven't been implemented?

• mixcherry
  • [*][*][*][*]
  • Developer
Reply #327
Hi, this is a nice component, but is it possible to use icons on playlists without that annoying blue triangle on playing playlist?

Currently, not. However, you can use tools such as Resource Hacker or Resource Editor to remove OVERLAY/PLAYING resource from foo_uie_playlists_dropdown.dll.

Also, I didn't manage to do dividers between playlists even though I read the whole thread through, and tried playlists named '-' or without name. Also I'm guessing that frame-styles haven't been implemented?

Divider feature was removed a long time ago. Frame-styles haven't been implemented (and most possibly will not be).
http://foobar2000.pl/ :: unofficial polish forum

• laite
  • [*][*]
Reply #328
Currently, not. However, you can use tools such as Resource Hacker or Resource Editor to remove OVERLAY/PLAYING resource from foo_uie_playlists_dropdown.dll.

Thanks, that did the trick

• Emcee
  • [*]
Reply #329
Any further development here? --> an option to change the frame type would be nice!

Or bug fixing? --> annoying flickering at playlist change in some cases

I hope the component is not forgotten by his author.. 

Keep up the good work, mixcherry! 
  • Last Edit: 13 November, 2010, 09:47:59 AM by Emcee

• aum
  • [*]
Reply #330
Hi. Very nice plug!
But i have a small bug: when 1 playlist (with a custom icon!!!) is present in PLDPDWN, then i add a new playlist (2,3,4...). And this second (3,4,5...) playlist (and all next) are haven't icon's.
When i delete any playlist - all icons are refreshing.
What this?

• rj10328
  • [*]
Reply #331
could i get a copy of this layout in the documentation page

thanks

• ustas
  • [*]
Reply #332
Project is dead?
What about BUG?  My library is very big (~16TB), and all files storing in format image+cue
foo_uie_playlists_dropdown with %filesize% string calculated sizes only for CUE files, that not include real size of audio-image file.

Regards, Pavel.
PEACE, Me.