Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Feurio 1.66 released. (Read 4136 times) previous topic - next topic

Feurio 1.66 released.

http://www.feurio.com/English/index.shtml

Feurio! is an integrated software for creating audio CDs (especially samplers) for PCs with Windows NT/2000/XP or Windows 95/98/Millenuim.
Feurio! combines "Audio Grabbing" (digitally reading of an audio CD), a database for CDs (including CDDB support), a CD and Wave player, a simple Wave Editor and a CD Writer.
Juha Laaksonheimo

Feurio 1.66 released.

Reply #1
Don't know if it's new to anybody here, but just in case:
...another good thing is that they're already working on Feurio! 2.x ...and guess what: it will have support for Ogg-Vorbis and Monkeys Audio! 
German members (or members that can read german) could find some more infos here.
You should take a closer look at the section "Ein paar spezielle Worte zu diesem Update".

EDIT: The upper link was wrong: Here is the right one (and above, too now)
Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one! (Benjamin Franklin)

Feurio 1.66 released.

Reply #2
aaaah, it isnt even free... I prefer EAC  B)
[span style=\'font-family:Arial\'][span style=\'color:red\']Life Sucks Deeply[/span][/span]

Feurio 1.66 released.

Reply #3
aaaah, it isnt even free... I prefer EAC  B)

EAC for ripping, Feurio for writing. And Feurio is unlimited shareware with one single nag when you start it.

Feurio 1.66 released.

Reply #4
Just curious, what advantage does Feurio offer with regards to writing, over EAC? i can't find a topic elsewhere mentioning such a thing!

Cheers,

Kristian

Feurio 1.66 released.

Reply #5
Just curious, what advantage does Feurio offer with regards to writing, over EAC? i can't find a topic elsewhere mentioning such a thing!

In this thread and in this thread you'll find some infos about it!
Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one! (Benjamin Franklin)

Feurio 1.66 released.

Reply #6
And advantages of Feurio! over Nero Burning ROM?.I know that they're both by Ahead but never used Feurio!.
I've always used Nero for my burning needs.

Feurio 1.66 released.

Reply #7
And advantages of Feurio! over Nero Burning ROM?.I know that they're both by Ahead but never used Feurio!.
I've always used Nero for my burning needs.

Sorry, i'm using Nero, too! But unfortunately i don't know too much about Nero's Audio CD capabilities, i never used it for audio related things! Because i got Feurio! for Audio CD's before i got Nero and becuase Feurio! doesn't miss any function that i need i just use it.
It's unlimited shareware and it won't mess up your system with buggy *.dll's and *.vxd's ... so why don't you just try it?

Feurio 1.66 released.

Reply #8
Sorry, i'm using Nero, too! But unfortunately i don't know too much about Nero's Audio CD capabilities, i never used it for audio related things! Because i got Feurio! for Audio CD's before i got Nero and becuase Feurio! doesn't miss any function that i need i just use it.
It's unlimited shareware and it won't mess up your system with buggy *.dll's and *.vxd's ... so why don't you just try it?

I will try Feurio! to see what it has to offer.

Nero's CD-DA capabilities are amazing (well at least for me).Besides support for wav , Nero can burn directly from MP3  or WMA :x , you can set the gap between tracks (even gapless or crossfaded tracks) , set indexes , apply a lot of filters (normalization , equalizer , stereo widening , echo , karaoke , fade-in , fade-out , declick , dehiss) , set CD Text info...it even has its own audio editor.Not to mention its excellent MP3/mp3PRO encoder from Fraunhofer.It can also encode in the VQF  format

The downside is that it isn't unlimited shareware.