Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: albumart not at all... (Read 2605 times) previous topic - next topic

albumart not at all...

After hours of attempts and forum searches, foo_uie_albumart is refusing to appear in my foobar.

foobar is version 0.9.1; foo_ui_columns.dll is last version available on the internet, is installed and is working properly; foo_uie_albumart.dll is there, in component directory, it appears in preferences menu, but no effect when playing a song!

what is missing? maybe something is missing or wrong under 'sources' tag in File -> Preferences -> album art panel?  I've the jpg of albums covers in F:\Music\Albums\Album_Title, together with the MP3 files, and all of them are called front.jpg ... Again: what about a dll called foo_uie_albumlist, is it needed?

Any suggestion? At least, any link to a previous 'installation guide'?

Thanks.

max

albumart not at all...

Reply #1
Please post your "Sources" mate.
foo_uie_albumlist has nothing to do with foo_uie_albumart ( have you got the latest update BTW ? )
This is what I have, no problem with the following.

Code: [Select]
match:$replace(%_path%,%_filename_ext%,)*front*
match:$replace(%_path%,%_filename_ext%,)*back*
match:$replace(%_path%,%_filename_ext%,)*cd*
match:$replace(%_path%,%_filename_ext%,)*inlay*
-match:$replace(%_path%,%_filename_ext%,)*

This way foo_uie_albumart picks up front,jpg first and so on.

albumart not at all...

Reply #2
Other questions:
Is your version of the Album Art panel 0.164a?
    If not, you need to download it here.
Is your version of Columns UI 0.1.3 beta 1v5?
    Most recent version is here.  You can also find foo_uie_albumlist

After that, add the strings shane 4 sure added, and it should work properly

albumart not at all...

Reply #3
Well,

unistalled everything, re-installed foobar2000 0.9.1, installed all dlls using your links, copied the source strings, done some experiments on columns_ui options, and now it's working. Thanks to all of you!

max