Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Advise me on multi-purpose headset/headphones (relatively portable. ANC?) (Read 255 times) previous topic - next topic

Advise me on multi-purpose headset/headphones (relatively portable. ANC?)

I am on the road for perhaps 200 days per year, only traveling with hand luggage. Thus, space is a real concern.

Ideally, I would like something that is (i) compact & portable (Bluetooth); (ii) decent headset for Teams calls from the office or hotel; (iii) ideally, some noise cancellation when listening to music or taking calls on the train or at the airport; and (iv) decent sound quality when listening to music I have on my phone/mobile fb2k or when watching the occasional movie/series at the hotel from my tablet at night.

I am neither particularly clued up on headsets nor on ANC headphones nor on audiophile headphones nore on Google buds/Airpods and the like. But it stands to reason there will be some tough trade-offs and no single devices meets all the purposes above excellently.

So far, I looked at something like a Jabra Evolve2 75 or 85. My question: Do you guys have some pointers for me in which direction to go with my research? Product category suggestions as well as specific models to look at would be most appreciated.