Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Wanted v0.9 plugin ports (Read 750725 times) previous topic - next topic

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #475
Can we get foo_spc, seeing how foo_gep's SPC support is dodgy?

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #476
foo_snesapu works well. I *think* it supersedes foo_gep properly.
I haven't tried messing with the ID666 tags with foo_snesapu however.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #478
foo_scheduler for 0.9.x (topic)

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #480
I will help update and add regularly here,
[!--sizeo:5--][span style=\"font-size:18pt;line-height:100%\"][!--/sizeo--]#466[/size]

the date of plugins are the update date or release date of that plugin, not my add date

[!--sizeo:4--][span style=\"font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\"][!--/sizeo--]LAST UPDATE ON 03,APR 2007[/size]

I'll format all dates and combine with the original posts' data.
-*working*- DONE

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #481
foo_dirvol

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #482
i noticed foo g_15 has been on the wanted list for ages... I have had this componant for ages.. so this is just a quick reminder that it exists... I am in a hurry so I dont have time to find it at the moment...  I will do later and post the details of its where abouts if someone else doesnt.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #483
.la plugin would be GREAT!
and so would foo_tbar, <--currently using it now with foobar2000 .6, and my cpu is very low i thought it'd be high but nope anyway that's pretty cool to see in the corner lol.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #486
a SMART transcoding plugin

something that can detect the following:

if MP3 = ignore
else re-encode into x
x = whatever the user wants it to be (OGG, MP3, MPC, FLAC, wutever)

there's the logic, sometimes i wish i knew how to program...

purpose? ipod doesn't support all those formats, it'd be nice to transfer music to it without manually transcoding each incompatible file
Trends UD-10 | Pioneer VSX-1015TX | Energy RC-10 | AV123 x-sub

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #487
something that can detect the following:

if MP3 = ignore
else re-encode into x
x = whatever the user wants it to be (OGG, MP3, MPC, FLAC, wutever)

there's the logic, sometimes i wish i knew how to program...

Though this slightly offtopic here, you can have such a function via the autoplaylist plugin (supposing the tracks are in the libary).  Just create a string that filters out the files you want and convert.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #490
foo_playlistfind see foo_uie_quicksearch

i've finally upgraded to 0.9.blah and really miss this one - foo_uie_quicksearch isn't the same at all! (isn't available as a panel for columnsui's sidebar, doesn't search as you type, wastes space with an icon à la firefox, etc etc etc)
is it worth getting on to the developer and asking him/her to make these copycat modifications ... ?

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #491

foo_playlistfind see foo_uie_quicksearch

i've finally upgraded to 0.9.blah and really miss this one - foo_uie_quicksearch isn't the same at all! (isn't available as a panel for columnsui's sidebar, doesn't search as you type, wastes space with an icon à la firefox, etc etc etc)
is it worth getting on to the developer and asking him/her to make these copycat modifications ... ?

you can configure it to autosearch by clicking on the maginifier and enabling autosearch

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #492
can someone port bluetooth_ctrl to 0.9 please? :-)
source included :-P

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #493
foo_uie_quicksearch isn't the same at all! (isn't available as a panel for columnsui's sidebar, doesn't search as you type, wastes space with an icon à la firefox, etc etc etc)
Except for the icon everything is already done. Please check the changelog

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #495
It seems that the person who developped foo_musicmagic to implement predixis music magic in previous foobar2000 versions is not working anymore in his plugin. Maybe somebody could try the port?

More info at:

http://forums.musicip.com/index.php?showtopic=212

Ys,
Rozzo

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #496
There should be a wrapper in foo 0.9 for older componets .... rewriting all is silly

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #497
I found this:

Plug-in: foo_rg_trn
Name: Replaygain override

Description:

This plugin provides a way to pick a replaygain mode between Album, Track and No replaygain for the different play orders. For example, when playing random tracks, track gain is suitable, while when playing albums back to back, album gain probably is better. Thank you to TrN for the idea.

Zao Plug-ins

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #499
Still no sign of USF and GSF... *sighs*

Those 2 are the only reason I still have 0.8 on my PC (foo_winamp_wrapper).