Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Proggy To Encode And Then Replaygain? (Read 2051 times) previous topic - next topic

Proggy To Encode And Then Replaygain?

Looking for a proggy that'll encode to MPC and then Replaygain them.  Something I can just press Go and come back to encode files that have been Replaygained to my settings.  Speek's frontend requires this in two steps I believe.  Thanks.

Proggy To Encode And Then Replaygain?

Reply #1
Doesn't the MPC encoder support wildcards? If it does, you can do the job via a batch file:

mppenc --quality x C:\Blah\*.wav
replaygain --auto C:\Blah\*.mpc

If mppenc can even scan folders recursively for WAV files, then you can even do the job for multiple albums at once, using Case's Sweep.exe for ReplayGain'ing.

And you could also add a commandline for Tag.exe to tag&rename your files automagically.