Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Klipsch RSX-5 Sound surprisingly great flat! (Read 1813 times) previous topic - next topic

Klipsch RSX-5 Sound surprisingly great flat!

I didnt expect these entry level reference speakers would sound so well!

I mean, at flat these things are WELL worth their dollar!

I was just wondering though, does anyone here know about magnetic shielding.. is it supposed to be perfect because.. well, if these speakers are placed rite next my monitor they distort it.

I was considering buying an rcx-4 (Center channel) to match these but if it distorts because of magnetic shielding difficulties then i wouldnt be able to set it up on my monitor.

Either that, or these speakers which I bought from an ebay wholesaler are... well.. get what cha pay for?

I just have no idea about the technicalities in magnetic shielding.. so maybe someone can help