Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Audio In Svcds (Read 8763 times) previous topic - next topic

Audio In Svcds

Reply #25
Thanks to all that answered my question about SACD and DVD-A, but i did the question as a minnor observation, as it would be off-topic here (they are talking here about SVCDs)

Audio In Svcds

Reply #26
Mpeg-4 stand alone hardware is available in france since last week. (Sygma chip)

(w00t) does it play xvid mp4 files?
A riddle is a short sword attached to the next 2000 years.

Audio In Svcds

Reply #27
Now WHY would you possibly want to support the lamers who stole the code from the XviD project, attempted miserably to hide that fact, and claimed it as their own?

Audio In Svcds

Reply #28
Now WHY would you possibly want to support the lamers who stole the code from the XviD project, attempted miserably to hide that fact, and claimed it as their own?

you seem to know a lot about what really happened there. are you working for Sigma Designs? 

A riddle is a short sword attached to the next 2000 years.

Audio In Svcds

Reply #29
you seem to know a lot about what really happened there. are you working for Sigma Designs? 

Sure. And i work for Microsoft, Apple and Sun as well.

Seriously..obviously you have no idea about Sigma Designs, so i suggest that you check XviD.org, and the Doom9 forum and read all you've missed.