Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Need Winamp Plugin (Read 3271 times) previous topic - next topic

Need Winamp Plugin

Hi,

I know there's a plugin which allows you to load several dsp plugins at a time in Winamp 2.X. I have completely forgotten what the name is and could not find it on the Winamp site either.

If anyone could post a link to this, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.
-experttech.
There are only 10 types of people on this earth - those who know binary and those who don't.

Dell Inspiron 5100
P4 2.4 533 FSB,
512 MB / 40 GB,
Windows XP Home

Need Winamp Plugin

Reply #2
Google is your friend.

http://www.ressl.com.ar/muchfx/

Only if you know what you are looking for 

Thanks Jan 
There are only 10 types of people on this earth - those who know binary and those who don't.

Dell Inspiron 5100
P4 2.4 533 FSB,
512 MB / 40 GB,
Windows XP Home

Need Winamp Plugin

Reply #3
I didn't know that plugin. never heard of it.... Just searched on your description.

Need Winamp Plugin

Reply #5
I have downloaded and used Much FX. Excellent. No issues whatsoever. I can now use the ShoutCast plugin to broadcast and the AudioStocker plugin to normalize the sound - both at the same time. Thanks guys

Dell Inspiron 5100
P4 2.4 533 FSB,
512 MB / 40 GB,
Windows XP Home