Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Mp3 to Nero AAC (Read 11208 times) previous topic - next topic

Mp3 to Nero AAC

Reply #25
to anyone who have NERO7:

Compare 48kbps NERO7 to normal 48kbps he-aac Parametric Stereo (winamp5 or mediacoder or any others he-aac ps software)

btw nero7 have parametric stereo or not?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=338945"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Yes. BTW. The demo version is free for 30 days, you can use that to play with it.

Mp3 to Nero AAC

Reply #26
so Garf, the reencoded mp3 sounds ok? doesn't skip?

Mp3 to Nero AAC

Reply #27
i tried just one and it played fine. Does it skip with all players?? and does it skip if you decode it back to .wav?

Kristian

Mp3 to Nero AAC

Reply #28
so Garf, the reencoded mp3 sounds ok? doesn't skip?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=338957"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

It worked fine, no glitches.

Mp3 to Nero AAC

Reply #29
ok, thanx a lot.
you're right. i only play those files with foobar. i'll try with winamp 5.11 too, and let you know.
thanx again

Mp3 to Nero AAC

Reply #30
they work fine here with foobar.
KRistian

Mp3 to Nero AAC

Reply #31
foobar 0.8.3?

Mp3 to Nero AAC

Reply #32
yeah, 0.8.3

Mp3 to Nero AAC

Reply #33
k
thanx
i'll try when i get home.
wtf is goin' on?

Mp3 to Nero AAC

Reply #34
I have posted a 30 sec clip encoded from a Lame aps 3.90.3 mp3 directly from the nero Ware editor. It doesn't skip here, so if it skips on yours, its a decoding problem, if it doesn't skip, you have some kind of encoding problem, not neceserally a Nero problem though.

Find the sample HERE

Kristian

PS. Admins, i pressume this is ok to do? I have never used the upload feature before, feel free to edit or delete if i have done anything wrong

Mp3 to Nero AAC

Reply #35
thank you kritip.
my brother came here a few minutes ago and tell me that he has reencoed from mp3 lame preset insane to mp3 pro (included in nero7) same problems.
i'll take a look when i get home.
and let you all know.
if you have any ideea, shoot.

Mp3 to Nero AAC

Reply #36
back again. my brother was home and he was listen the sample uploaded by kritip and....the same proble. so THIS IS MY PROBLEM.
any ideea?

My system is:
Intel Celeron D 2800 Mhz
MB Asus P5GD1 Pro
HDD 160 gb Sata Seagate & 40 gb ide WD
Audigy Ls
2x256 ddr 3200 Geil Value
Video card: Asus X300

I have no ideea what's happening. 

Mp3 to Nero AAC

Reply #37
Do you have latest Drivers for your soundcard and motherboard? If you have those or updating to latest versions doesn't help perhaps updating BIOS could help. SoundBlaster cards have had some problems with certain chipset's and BIOS versions.

EDIT: Have you had any sound problems before?

Mp3 to Nero AAC

Reply #38
Well, I have encoded 4 songs from 320kbps mp3 encoded both with Lame 3.90.3 and Lame 3.97b1 (2 and 2 each).  I transcoded those files down to 48kbps HE-AAC with Nero 7.  The resulting files are all fine.  I played them in Winamp, Foobar2000, and QuickTime (with only playing the LC part).

I don't know what to say.  I do have a quick fix though.  You can use iTunes to transcode the mp3's to mpeg-4 AAC.  I know this is not what you wanted but if you pass your 30 day trial of Nero and it is still not working then you can give it a shot.  Besides, both the iPod and iTunes will only play the LC part of a HE-AAC song.

I have been looking on the interent in other forums dealing with the new release of Nero.  So far, no one is having any problems related to transcoding a 320kbps mp3 to a 48kbps HE-AAC in Nero 7.  I have had some problems but it was dealing with mpeg-4 video playback with Nero ShowTime.

Mp3 to Nero AAC

Reply #39
Do you have an issue with transcoding, or with mp4 audio encoding in general?
ie: does it also happens when encoding an uncompressed wav file?

Mp3 to Nero AAC

Reply #40
hy Gabriel.
YES,  it also happens when encoding an uncompressed wav file.
the problem apears only when transcoding. whan i encode .wav - .mp4 everything works just fine.
i have now an example but i don't know how to upload the 30 sec mp4.
askoff, the only problem that i have with my Audigy1 ls is that it makes a little "pac" everytime i push the play button. i have spoked with someone from Creative, he had no ideea. the interenant part is that i bought the sb toghether with another 2 friends. we all have the same problem.
tell me how to upload the file and you'll see the resulted file.

Mp3 to Nero AAC

Reply #41
by the way, kritip's file works just fine. i don't know what my brother heard

Mp3 to Nero AAC

Reply #42
-- my mistake --
Wavpack Hybrid: one encoder for all scenarios
WavPack -c4.5hx6 (44100Hz & 48000Hz) ≈ 390 kbps + correction file
WavPack -c4hx6 (96000Hz) ≈ 768 kbps + correction file
WavPack -h (SACD & DSD) ≈ 2400 kbps at 2.8224 MHz

Mp3 to Nero AAC

Reply #43
back again.
i have installed nero on my girlfriend's pc, and four other friends.
same problem.
i don't know what to think
kritip do you reencode the file you have uploaded for me, from mp3? or from wav?
if you wanna tell me how to upload those 30 sec to HA, i will. so pls do.
thanx

Mp3 to Nero AAC

Reply #44
i have installed nero on my girlfriend's pc, and four other friends.
same problem.

Is that with demo version of Nero downloaded from www.nero.com ?
Not really a Signature.

Mp3 to Nero AAC

Reply #45
yes that's the one
i am reencoding an mp3 to an mp4. and it skips