Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Batch Abx Tool. (Read 2140 times) previous topic - next topic

Batch Abx Tool.

Hi all, just wondering if there's any ABX tools out there that can allow a 'batch' test to be performed, ie: set a list of say 10 or so pieces to compare, and then automatically log the results so that I can gather them from those doing the tests ?
Or am I looking at writing one myself ??

Batch Abx Tool.

Reply #1
I'm not sure, if I understand what you mean.

If all samples shall be compared against one reference file, you can use ff123's ABC-HR tool: http://www.ff123.net/abchr/abchr.html

I'm not aware of a program that allows you to perform many consecutive abx tests automatically (It shouldn't be to difficult to write a script for that though).

Anyway, I can't see the use of such a program; The test person had to attempt at least 60 (!) trials to get significant results with 10 samples.

Batch Abx Tool.

Reply #2
I found abchr soon after I posted.. It's almost exactly what I was looking for..