Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Question About Read_file.dll (Read 1892 times) previous topic - next topic

Question About Read_file.dll

Hello I was originally going to email this to Peter but i thought maybe others could help.

Hello, I have used your dll in Winamp 2 to zip my albums and play them from there and I was wondering if you could improve it. I think that it would be awesome if when you loaded a zip file that had a music files each file would show in the playlist. It should also allow you to skip each file and read the file info. Basically I am wondering if you are able to design it so that it reads the zip file as though it were simply a collection of reqular files in a folder. Right now for me it loads all of the songs so it acts like one continous song.

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry, I have nothing witty to say here.