Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: This Is An Off-topic Off-topic Message (Read 3776 times) previous topic - next topic

This Is An Off-topic Off-topic Message

seeing that sk1 has beaten me in the post count, i posted this irrelevant message in a sad and useless attempt to catch up.

Reply #1
quick! lock the thread before sk1 replies to it!
muahahaaaa.. now we are both at 314!!

Reply #2
You could also intensively use the "what are you listening now?" thread to articifially increase your post count ;-)

Reply #3
You could also intensively use the "what are you listening now?" thread to articifially increase your post count ;-)

That seems to be the fav way  . Then again we cant all have "L.A.M.E developer" bellow to our name  .

Reply #4
You can bring up your count by trying to answer my question about playing streaming .ram file on the internet in winamp2.

Click here to go to that thread!

Reply #5

LOL the only one who has more post per day is Dibrom.

Sorry but I had to add one more post under my name. 
What if the Hokey Pokey....is What it's all about?

Reply #6
The only reason Dibrom has more posts per day is because the forum incorrectly shows that Dibrom joined Aug 26 2002 - which is about a year off.. 

That's the day the new forum software was installed.

Anyway, I'm sorry but I'm very tempted to close this thread... lets see..

Hmm.. Just wanted to add this.. It's nice to see an eager member like SK1 here. I hope he doesn't take this thread as an insult.. 
Nice to have you here SK1.
Juha Laaksonheimo

Reply #7
The only reason Dibrom has more posts per day is because the forum incorrectly shows that Dibrom joined Aug 26 2002 - which is about a year off..  :D

That's the day the new forum software was installed.

Anyway, I'm sorry but I'm very tempted to close this thread... lets see..

Close it!, it was fun but it's a wast of space, just makes searching for info harder.
Can you delete it?.

Reply #8
Before you closet here it is a post of mine
Made in Portugal

Reply #9
In another forum those posts in the off-topic forums that were just there to increase postings (There is an avatar only if count of postings greater than 100 limit) took over.

The forum administrator had a pretty simple solution to that. Postings in the off-topic forum don't count for the total postings.

So better beware!

Reply #10
Closed... 
Juha Laaksonheimo