Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Where Can I Find Videologic Sonicfury? (Read 2852 times) previous topic - next topic

Where Can I Find Videologic Sonicfury?

I decided that after getting nice headphones it was time to get a nice soundcard too.

After browsing some old (and new) topics, I found out that the Videologic Sonicfury (aka Santacruz TurtleBeach) would be the soundcard of my choice.

I ordered it in some online shop and after three weeks the guy from the shop said that card was no longer available. I e-mailed another shop if they could get the card - but no answer.

So i finally decided to order it from Germany (Yes. I finally found a shop that wanted less than EUR 20-30 just for shipping and of not pre-paid). But now I'm still waiting and waiting.

Of course I checked out some local shops that didn't have it either. Any idea from you where I could get this ultra-rare soundcard? (And no - I don't want to order from the US with $50+ shipping costs)

TIA

Reply #1
The only place that I can suggest is OcUK a UK company that will ship to Austria.
Ive ordered from them myself in the UK and a friend has ordered from them in Belgium, they seem to be very quick his order was recieved in only three days.
I`m sure you would get a much more positive response from them.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/

Reply #2
The only place that I can suggest is OcUK a UK company that will ship to Austria.

Thanks for your tip. UK company isn't exactly what i was looking for but maybe I'll eventually try it if you had good experience with them.

Wonder how it can be that such a popular (at least in this forum) soundcard is so hard to get. But they offer those Creative SB stuff in every shop.