Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Where Can I Buy The MSI CR52-M CD Burner for Low $ (Read 1530 times) previous topic - next topic

Where Can I Buy The MSI CR52-M CD Burner for Low $

A couple of days, I had seen the beige(white)-colored, retail-boxed MSI CR52-M 52x32x52 CD burner at the low cost, reputable online retailer ComputerGate.com for a mere $20.95 plus $5 Fedex 3-day shipping (total cost = $25.95). I visited ComputerGate.comthe site earlier today assuming I would be able to order it, but it turns out they no longer offer it. Serious bummer! I contacted the sales department and they informed me that they will not be restocking this CD burner because their supplier no longer has any left.

Can anyone suggest and direct me to some reputable online merchants (preferably those with contact phone numbers) that sell the MSI CR52-M 52x32x52 CD burner [manufacturer's part # is MS-8352M] at a low or a similar price?

In case you need to view some images and details of this particular CD-RW drive to assist me, here is a link:
http://www.msicomputer.com/product/detail_...sp?model=CR52-M

Thanks for your help.