Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: News From Riaa (Read 3116 times) previous topic - next topic

News From Riaa

Reply #2
Is this a joke?

How do they expect people to hear new artists?

What about things like MTV and Much Music? Are they next to go?

This one seems a little weird. This has been happening for 50 years or more without a problem.

News From Riaa

Reply #3
theonion.com is a satirical news site. so no, this is not real.

News From Riaa

Reply #4
What about things like MTV and Much Music? Are they next to go?

I think not but they are making things to people don't buy record's and can't listen to them on radio so we record music from TV, when that happens they're next
Made in Portugal

News From Riaa

Reply #5

We hope so  but ( Riaa ) all that they make is a complete joke so... and if that happens someday? Think not but...
Made in Portugal

News From Riaa

Reply #6

We hope so  but ( Riaa ) all that they make is a complete joke so... and if that happens someday? Think not but...

So when are felt-tip pens going illegal?, I mean it's about time. We should be ashamed using pens  .

News From Riaa

Reply #7
So when are felt-tip pens going illegal?, I mean it's about time. We should be ashamed using pens  .

And when i'm listening a Record in home and a neighbourn is listening? that's a crime
Made in Portugal

News From Riaa

Reply #8

And when i'm listening a Record in home and a neighbourn is listening? that's a crime

LOL!

THE WORLD SHOULDN'T BE BALANCED THE RICH DESERVE TO BE RICH - RIAA
And more richAnd more rich And more richAnd more richAnd more rich And more rich
And more richAnd more richAnd more rich And more richAnd more rich And more rich
And more richAnd more rich And more richAnd more richAnd more rich And more rich
And more richAnd more rich And more rich And more richAnd more rich And more rich
And more richAnd more rich And more rich And more richAnd more rich And more rich

Just imagine a balanced world without money, where people just shared/exchanged what they needed.That's what P2P is & it's next.

News From Riaa

Reply #9
TheOnion is so annoying. You should know that NOTHING written there is real. Rarely i read anything funny there anyway.