Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: burning app which reads WV with embedded CUE ? (Read 2768 times) previous topic - next topic

burning app which reads WV with embedded CUE ?

hi,
i finally switched to wavepack. i'm encoding a single wave file + cue sheet into a wavepack file which includes the cuesheet. works perfekt for me.

before i switched to wavepack i simply used uncompressed wave files + cue sheet. nice thing was that i could easily burn my ripped music just by importing the cue sheet into burnatonce or eac and it burned everything with CD-TEXT and of course with track marks.

i'm looking for a burning app that can read the embedded cue sheet in my .wv files so that i just have to import the wavepack file into my burning app without decoding and extracting the cue sheet manually out of the wavepack file before.

Reply #1
Burrrn can do it. At least the new beta can do.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Reply #2
woohoo!!! 

Reply #3
... and also Foobar2000's Audio CD Writer (which requires Nero)
Sergio
M-Audio Delta AP + Revox B150 + (JBL 4301B | Sennheiser Amperior | Sennheiser HD598)