Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: accuraterip implementation for cdimages? (Read 2005 times) previous topic - next topic

accuraterip implementation for cdimages?

i like the idea of accuraterip, for its easy automatic configuration of your offsets, for the added confidence in my rips, and lastly simply because i like contributing to these sorts of things.  unfortunately, i now rip to cd images only, and then later split the images into tracks if my purposes deem necessary, and afaik, there is no way to utilize accuraterip for cd images.  mainly, i was just wondering if this was something that might possibly be implemented in the future.
a windows-free, linux user since 1/31/06.

Reply #1
There is nothing to stop EAC from ripping the cd as one, but passing the data split up to accuraterip, and acuraterip would report back on the individual tracks.

Reply #2
but that would require revisions on eac by andre, right?
a windows-free, linux user since 1/31/06.