Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Pale 3? (Read 3368 times) previous topic - next topic

Pale 3?

In my ever expanding dive into the world of industrial/gothic/darkwave i was intrigued by the club music piece previewed in the last matrix sequel by a band known as Pale 3. The song was called "In My Head". After a quick google search i was disappointed to see they dont exactly register on the music scene radar. Does anyone know anything more definitive about this group and how i might find more material by them?

Pale 3?

Reply #1
In my ever expanding dive into the world of industrial/gothic/darkwave i was intrigued by the club music piece previewed in the last matrix sequel by a band known as Pale 3. The song was called "In My Head". After a quick google search i was disappointed to see they dont exactly register on the music scene radar. Does anyone know anything more definitive about this group and how i might find more material by them?

I believe the group was created by three eastern European directors who used it to make music for their movies.  I can't find where I read this.

Pale 3?

Reply #2
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Pale 3 is a band formed by Tom Tykwer, Reinhold Heil and Johnny Klimek. You can find more information here. If you loved In my head, then you will love Run Lola Run soundtracks.

[a href="http://www.pale3.com]http://www.pale3.com[/url]