Skip to main content
Topic: Analog VU Meters (Read 51664 times) previous topic - next topic

Analog VU Meters

Reply #50
The VU meter runs fine on a desktop. The problem is in this computer.Sorry for wasting your time

Bob

Analog VU Meters

Reply #53
nope

Analog VU Meters

Reply #54
Has anybody got the VU Meter to show visually on foobar2000 under linux using wineHQ?

I got the VU Meter installed but does not show visually on
the foobar GUI.

Just need confirmation

Thanks

tr

Analog VU Meters

Reply #55
just a wild stab in the dark but have you installed gdiplus through winetricks?

Analog VU Meters

Reply #56
I would really like to try using this VU meter.  however I cannot even figure out where the files are?

I looked on Foobar.org in the components section but I do not see a VU meter.  I looked at some of the links in this thread but I cant seem to find the VUmeter.dll or something like that?

I am not a computer programmer but I can follow some simple instructions if anyone can walk me through the steps.  Thanks!

Analog VU Meters

Reply #57
i am trying to find where I can download this file?

foo_vis_vumeter.dll

Analog VU Meters

Reply #59
awesome thanks!

Analog VU Meters

Reply #60
so sweet it works, I would like to try those other skins out... can you give me a tip on how to load them or change it. I like the one posted by ONV.

I downloaded his Bin file and put it into the ICONs folder.  I am trying to figure out how you select it within foobar or edit the files to point to it.

Analog VU Meters

Reply #63
just a wild stab in the dark but have you installed gdiplus through winetricks?

Thanks marc2003,

I don't have gdiplus installed. Where exactly do I download and install gdiplus in
wineHQ. I am using wine 1.7.4?

Analog VU Meters

Reply #65
http://wiki.winehq.org/winetricks

then the name of the package you want to install is gdiplus.

Thanks marc2003,

I installed the gdiplus through wine tricks however I still don't get vu meter gui to show up. Here is a screen shot below.

Do you have any other suggestion as to what I need to install through winetricks besides gdiplus?

Thanks again

Analog VU Meters

Reply #66
nope, no idea.

Analog VU Meters

Reply #67
I have made spunittest1.bin and spunittest2.bin and placed them in foo_vis_vumeter. in foobar, "spunittest.bin" shows up. When I then click spunittest I get this message:

How am I to do to display one Left meter and one Right meter beside each other?

Re: Analog VU Meters

Reply #70
I really like this plugin and the various analog VU meters!
I would like to use them as well when streaming via foo_out_upnp to a media renderer. However, here the VU meter does not show the signal (same with Milkdrop).
Does anyone have an idea how to activate the VU meters even for upnp?

Re: Analog VU Meters

Reply #71
Does anyone know where I can find the application to make my own meter (VUEditorGUI.exe)?

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2018