Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: kiddie rant from "logo for LAME" thread (Read 3402 times) previous topic - next topic

kiddie rant from "logo for LAME" thread

there has to be 3 people to do such?
No ... 4.

Regards,
Madrigal

Reply #1
Madrigal: your only 'opinion' or contribution so far was: 'i like it' which is useless imho.
PANIC: CPU 1: Cache Error (unrecoverable - dcache data) Eframe = 0x90000000208cf3b8
NOTICE - cpu 0 didn't dump TLB, may be hung

Reply #2
Madrigal: your only 'opinion' or contribution so far was: 'i like it' which is useless imho.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=299046"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Please, come on, there is no need for this...

Reply #3
To the best of my knowledge, I have said or done nothing disrespectful to you, unless it was my pointing out that the collaboration mentioned by Josef K. involved 4 people and not 3. This was not intended disrespectfully at all, and I think you would need to be very thin-skinned to take it that way.

However, if that or anything else I have said has upset you so much as to make you this disrespectful to me, then I sincerely apologize, since I definitely respect you as much as I do anyone else in this forum, and bear you no ill will whatsoever.

Regards,
Madrigal

Reply #4
madrigal: no need for such debate, iam not offended by any net forum, hopefully you arent either (but do try to respect at least basic forum rules which points into 'define why' type of thing, which is why i have certain interest in this specific forum, nuff said.)
PANIC: CPU 1: Cache Error (unrecoverable - dcache data) Eframe = 0x90000000208cf3b8

Reply #5
madrigal: no need for such debate, iam not offended by any net forum, hopefully you arent either (but do try to respect at least basic forum rules which points into 'define why' type of thing, which is why i have certain interest in this specific forum, nuff said.)
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=299095"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
This post confuses me. It seems to imply that I have violated some basic forum rule. I have searched the Terms Of Service for any reference to a "'define why' type of thing" and cannot find it. Please be so kind as to cite the item number in the Terms Of Service that you are referring to, so that I may learn what you mean.

Regards,
Madrigal

Reply #6
madrigal: must be something around #8, which applies to audio, but you can easilly expand that hoppefully, now, lets get back to topic, if you have anything else to say to me; like how much smok3 sucks pls mail to smoker at email dot si or use pm, so this thread will stay at least remotely clean.