Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Monkey\'s Audio- can\'t find download (Read 4777 times) previous topic - next topic

Monkey\'s Audio- can\'t find download

I wanted to download a copy of the Monkeys Audio encoder- none of the links work, and the homepage is gone. Any idea what the problem is/any help with a working link? Any help most appreciated- thanks.

Reply #2
Tried that link- always get a 'temporarily unavailable- then switches to some site selling domain names? Any ideas? Thanks again.

Reply #3
I just emailed Matt (the author of Monkey's Audio) and it was the first he'd heard of it - he's now looking into the problem.

David.

Reply #4
Thanks for the help- much appreciated- cadabra3

Reply #6
You can always download Monkeys Audio from Mitiok's site:

http://home.pi.be/~mk442837/

That should be the latest version, I believe (towards the bottom under lossless encoders).

john33

Reply #7
No, there's not the latest beta version at Dmitry's page.
:confused:

Reply #8
Originally posted by JohnV
His messageboard is up but there's nothing about this issue as I write this.

There is a post from him now. Looks like a problem with his host. Forgot to pay the bills perhaps ? 

--
GCP