Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to convert one CUE+WAV to multiple WAVes? (Read 5877 times) previous topic - next topic

How to convert one CUE+WAV to multiple WAVes?

How to convert one CUE+WAV to multiple WAVes? (I want to make Ogg Vorbis files - one per track from one big wave + cue...).

Reply #1
Try EAC 'Split WAV by CUE sheet' (with gaps, or not).
"Something bothering you, Mister Spock?"

Reply #2
*nix? = bchunk

Reply #3
www.cdwave.com

Reply #4
You can also use foobar2000 with the CLI or the Vorbis encoder plugins. There is also a Vorbis GT3b1 encoder plugin. edit: This way you can convert directly from the cue+cdimage to separate Ogg Vorbis files.

cya

Reply #5
This way you can convert directly from the cue+cdimage to separate Ogg Vorbis files.

...and is possible to build a CD-ripped-vorbis-file with cue infos embedded ?
In other words, can i have more id3s (titles, tracknum, etc) in a single ogg file ?

Reply #6
Does foobar2000's embedded cuesheet support work with Vorbis files?

---

You can always tag the Ogg Vorbis files separately, and chain them afterwards to get a single ogg file containing multiple Vorbis chains.

Reply #7
How to convert one CUE+WAV to multiple WAVes? (I want to make Ogg Vorbis files - one per track from one big wave + cue...).

I would use Foobar if you can go the GUI route, if this is for part of a script I would suggest the command line application ACDIR.
I'm on a horse.