Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Burnatonce? (Read 2259 times) previous topic - next topic

Burnatonce?

I have a BenQ 162I external burner with my toshiba notebook and am pleased with its performance burning with 1 click dvd copy and dvd43free.
As you can see, I am not an audiophile; by the program I use but it does the job for me.
I use the external burner as source and destination and now I am looking for a user friendly cd burner, i have read about Burnatonce, Clone CD and Blindwrite.

My notebook is a intel pentium 4, 40 gigs, 512 RAM and 1.9ghz and xp "os".

i am looking for a cd burner that will function like 1 click dvd copy where I can use the external burner as both the source and destination.
i would like the burner to do data as well as music and am simply wanting to just start out copying cds and not trying to compile my own music on a cd yet.
Maybe later, i am more into Adobe Photoshop cs as my hobby and thus just want to keep things simple in the dvd/cd burner software area.

My burner came with Nero OEM 6.3.123B, however I have had some problems with getting it to work after I installed it.
It would likely do the job if I could simply use Nero Express and Nero showtime but it got hung up with the Incd.exe and Ahead common files that were horrible to get rid of when i did the uninstall of Nero until I found a tool in the Nero tutorials.I decided rather than try to reinstall it again that i should look at simply a good simple cd burner software similar to my 1 click dvd copy that I use for that application.

i hope that my question is not inappropriate for what appears to be a forum very deep into technical information.

Anyway I look forward to a reply, i am a very green newbie to all of this.

Regards

Burnatonce?

Reply #1
first of all, welcome to ha.org 

yeah, i'd use burnatonce if you need to have the ability to do data cd's too.  its a great program w/ lots of features.  for just audio cd's, i would recommend burrrn.  its alittle more user friendly, but unfortunatly dosen't do data cd's.

and dont worry about your question being inappropriate, for the most part, this community is very patient and welcoming to newbies.  all of us were newbies at some point...
a windows-free, linux user since 1/31/06.