Skip to main content

Topic: REQ: Webradio List (Read 2366 times) previous topic - next topic

• Der_Iltis
  • [*][*][*]
REQ: Webradio List
Would anybody write a plugin that allows me to select a webradio-station from a list like I can do in Winamp?
Maybe we as a comunity could create this list, add stations to a file somewhere in the www so that anybody could keep his radiostations up to date/add his favourite station etc?

• e76
  • [*]
Reply #1
I like your idea... such a list would be great. I always miss this feature a little as I was using winamp before. Anyone else willing to join in?
I could help making a website...

greetings

• marcomk
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #2
Would anybody write a plugin that allows me to select a webradio-station from a list like I can do in Winamp?
Maybe we as a comunity could create this list, add stations to a file somewhere in the www so that anybody could keep his radiostations up to date/add his favourite station etc?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=286598"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

In playlist tree, you can add the addresses of all the webradios you like in a static folder. I don't know many webradios though...

• Haggis
  • [*]
Reply #3
This is the one thing that I still use Winamp for. It would be great if there was a plugin that could grab the list of radio stations from www.shoutcast.com or something.