Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: playback_flow_control_v2 plugin problems (Read 2745 times) previous topic - next topic

playback_flow_control_v2 plugin problems

I'm trying to develop a new playback_flow_control_v2 plugin.

I just copy folder "foo_shuffle" and do some modification, but it needs a file:
"mt19937ar-cok.h" which I can not find, can anybody help?

I also have a problem of parameters of playback_flow_control_v2::get_next()
declaration:
  virtual int get_next(int previous_index, int focus_item, int total, int advance,
    bool follow_focus, bool user_advance, unsigned playlist)
Say, we just finish playing Track03, and this function is invoked, now, what's
the value of "previous_index"? index of Track03 or index of Track02 or anything
else?
And what's the meaning of param "total" and param "user_advance"?

Thanks.

(Sorry for my poor English )

playback_flow_control_v2 plugin problems

Reply #2
Thanks for your help.

But when I build it, a new error occured:
service.h(131) : error C2259: 'service_impl_single_t<class shuffle_tagset_flow_control2>' : cannot instantiate abstract class due to following members:
...\playlist.h(169) : see reference to class template instantiation 'service_factory_single_t<class playback_flow_control,class shuffle_tagset_flow_control2>' being compiled
...\shuffle.cpp(2044) : see reference to class template instantiation 'playback_flow_control_factory<class shuffle_tagset_flow_control2>' being compiled

I didn't modify any file except those under foo_shuffle folder.