Foo_msn
Reply #76
And simply doensn't work for me...

Is there any config needed?

• snively
  • [*][*][*]
Foo_msn
Reply #77
it works perfectly fine for me. you might want to try AMIP if you can't get this working.

• adamb
  • [*]
Foo_msn
Reply #78
And simply doensn't work for me...

Is there any config needed?

Samurro, you need to take the downloaded dll and copy it to C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\components\ if you're running a 64-bit Windows OS...for a 32-bit Windows OS you need to copy it to C:\Program Files\foobar2000\components\ and you should be able to get it to work. It worked without a hitch when I did that.

• apul
  • [*][*][*]
Foo_msn
Reply #79
Thats a cool plug-in actually, thanks guys.

• Shizane
  • [*]
Foo_msn
Reply #80
http://stephan.kochen.nl/proj/foobar2000.html#msn
this link throws a error while downloading ne alternate valid link is available?

• Alexxander
  • [*][*][*][*]
Foo_msn
Reply #81
http://stephan.kochen.nl/proj/foobar2000.html#msn
this link throws a error while downloading ne alternate valid link is available?
Link works for me on Firefox.

• spectral
  • [*]
Foo_msn
Reply #82
For everyone who has problems: When I first tried it, it didn't work. But that's because i had disabled "Show song information from windows media player as a personal message".. Maybe that's your problem too, just a thought.

• vigylant
  • [*][*][*]
Foo_msn
Reply #83
Im sorry if this thread is a little old, but would it be possible for anyone to recompile this component with the newest SDK?

edit: oops, this is strange...
Im talking about foo_msnalt (not foo_msn), because the link from the wiki points to this thread...
Just to clarify
  • Last Edit: 21 October, 2008, 01:28:52 PM by vigylant
Foobar2000 @ Onkyo SE-90PCI @ Sennheiser HD595 :)

• n0obie4life
  • [*][*][*]
  • Developer
Foo_msn
Reply #84
Im sorry if this thread is a little old, but would it be possible for anyone to recompile this component with the newest SDK?

Im talking about foo_msnalt (not foo_msn), because the link from the wiki points to this thread...
Just to clarify

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=66346
Try this?
:)

• grrowl
  • [*]
Foo_msn
Reply #85

Just to clarify

I'd also like an update to this component. The source code is available and msn_wlm isn't as good (it displays a song as 'now playing' even if it's just paused). thanks.

Foo_msn
Reply #86
I'd also like an update to this component. The source code is available and msn_wlm isn't as good (it displays a song as 'now playing' even if it's just paused). thanks.

well, foo_wlm indeed does show the song on WLM when paused, but there is a "(Paused)" tag at the end. It doesn't really matter to me, IMO...

but if u really want foo_msn style plugin (or foo_msnalt), there is a link to a modded foo_msnalt in the foo_wlm thread:
Code: [Select]
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=66346&view=findpost&p=602143

srsly, someone ought to put this up in the wiki....

Foo_msn
Reply #87
foo_msnalt.dll doesn't seem to work with foobar2000 v0.9.6 on Vista Ultimate 64-bit.

Can we have a fix for it?

Thanks.

• Finiderire
  • [*]
Foo_msn
Reply #88
Hi,
foo_msnalt.dll doesn't seem to work with foobar2000 v0.9.6 on Vista Ultimate 64-bit.

Can we have a fix for it?

Thanks.
+1

a+, =)
-=Finiderire=-

Configuration :
Foobar2000 v0.9.6.3 + Foo_msnalt # Last updated: 2006-04-10
Windows Vista 64 SP1 Ultimate

• Case
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Developer (Donating)
Foo_msn
Reply #89
You can download a version build with latest SDK here.

• Cutter
  • [*][*][*][*]
Foo_msn
Reply #90
Hi, is there an MSN plugin capable of submitting trackinfo from streams (i.e. not the item's name but the currently playing track).

• Case
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Developer (Donating)
Foo_msn
Reply #91
foo_msnalt started to annoy Peter because of somewhat frequent crash reports from it. I tried to fix what I could and added stream title display support. Download version 2.41.

Foo_msn
Reply #92
foo_msnalt started to annoy Peter because of somewhat frequent crash reports from it. I tried to fix what I could and added stream title display support. Download version 2.41.

Is there a newer version that works with 9.6.8?

• Rain
  • [*][*][*]
Foo_msn
Reply #93
Use foo_wlm instead.

Foo_msn
Reply #94
Is there a newer version that works with 9.6.8?

foo_msnalt Here! thx to case
  • Last Edit: 15 June, 2009, 10:28:33 PM by Goldie Lin

Foo_msn
Reply #95

• afx777
  • [*]
Foo_msn
Reply #96
Hi, is there a variable or a way to show the name of a streaming radio station as well as the artist and song currently playing?

eg. Radio 1 (blah blah) - Radiohead - Creep

Thanks.

PS (I switched to using this today, I got tired of AMIP wrapper restricting the amount of characters in the title and struggling to work it out properly).
  • Last Edit: 11 July, 2009, 01:03:19 PM by afx777

• niekw
  • [*]
Foo_msn
Reply #97
Hi there,

this being my first post

Im having trouble running the plugin, it doesn't dsplay the info at all.

restarting Foobar and WLM did not help until now.

Win 7 64bit
fb 1.0
wlm 2009
wlm not 1.1.3

• Finiderire
  • [*]
Foo_msn
Reply #98
Hi,
Hi there,

this being my first post

Im having trouble running the plugin, it doesn't dsplay the info at all.

restarting Foobar and WLM did not help until now.

Win 7 64bit
fb 1.0
wlm 2009
wlm not 1.1.3
Maybe you should try AMIP instead
http://amip.tools-for.net/wiki/start

a+,=)
-=Finiderire=-