Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Problem with foo_dsp_pause (Read 2949 times) previous topic - next topic

Problem with foo_dsp_pause

hmm i just dont get it, until today mindisc track speration worked and now it simply stopped, i cant remember changing any settings

(hiting the "pause" button in foobar still adds trackmarks, but foo_dsp_pause does not, even with 10sec setting)

anyone any idea what could be wrong?

Reply #2
Is foo_dsp_pause in your list of active DSP plugins?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=299452"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

yes of course, also tried it as the single dsp plugin in my list, tried every output method, installed news drivers, tried restarting foobar and rebooting,....

it even makes the pause, just my mindisc player just doesnt make a track sepperation(when i push the "pause" button in foobar and wati for 3 secs, it does though)

Reply #3
Is foo_dsp_pause in your list of active DSP plugins?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=299452"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

yes of course, also tried it as the single dsp plugin in my list, tried every output method, installed news drivers, tried restarting foobar and rebooting,....

it even makes the pause, just my mindisc player just doesnt make a track sepperation(when i push the "pause" button in foobar and wati for 3 secs, it does though)
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=299455"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

noone else evr had that problem? 8[

Reply #4
noone else evr had that problem? 8[

I did when I had my minidisc. It ended up being caused by the fact I had dithering turned on. After some messing around, and some questions on this forum, we worked out that with dithering turned on in the output options of foobar, the minidisc player/recorder does not always sense the silence between songs and so it doesn't insert track marks.

Hopefully this helps,

Den.

Reply #5
thx for the tip but allready tried that 8[