Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Gallery (Read 1810157 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Gallery

Reply #501
I'm looking for some advice...I'd like a one-character progress indicator for my main window title display, maybe 20% intervals like: . , : ; |  I was hoping someone might have a better suggestion for what characters to use.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #502
Maybe this (afaik Win2k/XP only)?

_-0305=033F 039E

numbers denote unicode characters:
0305 (One line top)
033F (Two lines top)
039E (Three lines from top to bottom. Actually it's the greek character Xi)

Use windows' character map to get the characters. Font was "Microsoft Sans Serif".

edit:
Instead of "-" the longer dash (available with Alt+0150) might be better.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #503
Small Update
MPC: --quality 10 --xlevel (v. 1.15s) (archive/transcoding)
MP3:  LAME 3.96.1 --preset standard (daily listening/portable)

Foobar Gallery

Reply #504
I'm looking for some advice...I'd like a one-character progress indicator for my main window title display, maybe 20% intervals like: . , : ; |  I was hoping someone might have a better suggestion for what characters to use.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=281806"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I don't think there are enough characters of the same fashion to pull it off. I'd use one character such as the circle bullet and change its color with each interval. From a gray color to something brighter.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #505
Check out my cool foobar config...

Foobar Gallery

Reply #506
Here's my latest config.  ;-)  I tried to keep it as bullshit-free as possible while still having it look cool and use all the features I want to.  I think it's pretty hot;  it works for me, at least!

teh New Hotness!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #508
My new foobar2000:

Foobar Gallery

Reply #509
My new foobar2000:
[a href="http://img219.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img219ℑ=foopopi7ln.jpg" target="_blank"]

Btw: What's the name of the windows theme you're using?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #510
Very nice, and also very inspiring.

Btw: What's the name of the windows theme you're using?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=282106"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks upNorth.  That's a WindowBlinds' skin called "Sustenance".

Foobar Gallery

Reply #511

Foobar Gallery

Reply #512
Nix: what Icon set is that?

Also, to anyone, how do i get tabs and such at the top (above playlist, etc), like in jkwarras' at the top of this page, and many others.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #513
Its called Ice but I modded them to match the theme I'm using.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #514
Here's my creation a modified version of this which makes it a lot simpler, cos I like my player simple:

Foobar Gallery

Reply #515
Nix: what Icon set is that?

Also, to anyone, how do i get tabs and such at the top (above playlist, etc), like in jkwarras' at the top of this page, and many others.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

[a href="http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?title=Foobar2000#Placing_Panels_Above_the_Playlist]Wiki[/url].

Foobar Gallery

Reply #516
Just a quick update:

[a href="http://img82.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img82&image=foobar1xg.jpg" target="_blank"] ).

Foobar Gallery

Reply #517
A little different from my usual - a smaller config that uses the info panel instead of the playlist for most of the metadata.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #518
My first one.  Thanks everyone for the information...

Foobar Gallery

Reply #519
My new foobar2000:
[a href="http://img219.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img219ℑ=foopopi7ln.jpg" target="_blank"]
You're talking to my guy all wrong... It's the wrong tone. Say it again, and i'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #520
Hey Sandman,

nice to see someone actually using one of my buttons. Thought they looked too simple, but it suits well in your config.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #521
Hey m-z, i'd like to know how you made that little box with the artist info ? it looks awesome as!

I guess by inserting a "dead column" before and after the artist column. Then it can be easily done using ui_column's frame colors.

Ok, here's my second one. Slightly modified from the first version. I solved the "crappy track 1 not included in playlist". Greyed out track names have a do_not_play tag and get skipped by foo_skip.

Brother John

Foobar Gallery

Reply #522
just a little update with a bit of color scheme change...

Foobar Gallery

Reply #523
Hey m-z, i'd like to know how you made that little box with the artist info ? it looks awesome as! 
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=282322"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I have to agree, I've never seen something like that and it looks great.  Well done.  Maybe the clearest implementation of that "extended album info column" technique that's so popular.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #524
@ topdownjimmy

Is there a possible linkage for this extended album info column technique ? as i'd like to appy this to the columns on my playlist as m-z has, and can anyone shed some light on how to customize the playlist sidebar ?
You're talking to my guy all wrong... It's the wrong tone. Say it again, and i'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron!