Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Gallery (Read 1809130 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1875
..... the only "major" item is my inability to configure the Play List in a fashion like the above picture. Where in the Play Lists’ left column shows the Artist, Album and Genre once and the right columns show the Track and Track Information, verse the configuration where the Artist, Album and Genre is showed for every occasion of the Track and Track Information.....[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

hi, that can be done using preset FCS files made by others. The two majors are [a href="http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=31509]Navigator[/url] and Azreal, but there are some others as well.
You have to have foo_columns for these FCS files to work, don't know whether you already have it installed or not...

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1876
hi, that can be done using preset FCS files made by others. The two majors are Navigator and Azreal, but there are some others as well.
You have to have foo_columns for these FCS files to work, don't know whether you already have it installed or not...
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=349143"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I have foo_ui_columns version 0.1.2 installed, however my album playlist does look like the album playlist of the .fsc that I downloaded.

Is there a non-default text string that I need to type into the playlist's "use titleformatting for playlists title in panel" field to make the "Artist/Album" to "Track" relationship one to many?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1877
Another riff on my usual style:

[a href="http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4568/creambastards5iw.png" target="_blank"]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1878

btw, jaypetermen i have no idea what you are talking about

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1879
hi, that can be done using preset FCS files made by others. The two majors are Navigator and Azreal, but there are some others as well.

I have foo_ui_columns version 0.1.2 installed, however my album playlist does look like the album playlist of the .fsc that I downloaded.

Is there a non-default text string that I need to type into the playlist's "use titleformatting for playlists title in panel" field to make the "Artist/Album" to "Track" relationship one to many?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=349517"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I haven't used either of those for a while. I think you need to read the stuff in the globals. Things preceded by // are comments and will usually explain how to modify the FCS. I think with Azreal there used to be an option to put an "s" in a playlist name to indicate it was a singles list rather than albums. Like I said I haven't used either in a while.

Screenshots and/or a better explanation of your problem will get you better responses.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1880
Started using Winamp for a while, (don't ask me why) but I inevitably came back to fooby. Here's me latest config:

[a href="http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=brumalscreenshot1216200516wo.png" target="_blank"]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1882

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=349517"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I haven't used either of those for a while. I think you need to read the stuff in the globals.[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=350508"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

If it was Navigator, then RTFM :-)
I am arrogant and I can afford it because I deliver.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1884
Does anyone know that UpNorth release ( share  ) his config to Foobar 0.9??

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1885
OK so here is mine. Don't laugh!

foobar2000

It's not ready yet. I've to found out how to separate the single files and accordingly the albums. Maybe you feel like helping me a bit?

EDIT:

Alternating Stripes in the playlist (Like iTunes)

Go to Preferences/Display/Columns UI/Globals/Colour Tab, enter this under the background section of your color string (text|selected text|background|selected background|...)

$ifgreater($mod(%_playlist_number%,2),0,�F2E8DF�,�FFFFFF�)

Found this one in a Wiki. Bit it doesn't work. Need help 

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1886
How can you skin foobar?

Check out my foobar:

That symbol means that there is a LYRICS tag in that file.
And the history panel is perfectly hidden behind the colorful Spectrum.

PS: Thanks to ImageShack.US for Free Image Hosting
(signed)
ADTC
send2adtc AT gmail DOT com

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1887
here's mine:

[edit, i've made it MUCH better]

nothing too unique (i stole just about every idea used), but i like it.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1889
Update to previous post: post #1888

I tried my hand at skinning and copied Windows Media Player button. Sorry Bill Gates. Please don't sue me.

This is what I came up with:

To set it as ur buttons, (Columns UI) go to Preferences > Display > Columns UI > Other. Tick these: Use custom buttons, Disable default drawing, and Bitmap includes mouseover images. Click "..." and select the downloaded file (save the above image to ur hard disk). Click Close and restart foobar. Enjoy!

PS: Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
(signed)
ADTC

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1890
[a href="http://img474.imageshack.us/my.php?image=clipboard017zc.jpg" target="_blank"]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1891
Updated my fooby config

[a href="http://img503.imageshack.us/my.php?image=brumalscreenshot1220200516dq.png" target="_blank"]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1892
How can you get panels above panels? I can put panels in the toolbar fine, but I want to put toolbars/panels below those, but still above the sidebar and playlist. For example, in the very first post of this thread, the person has the spectrum analyzer under the tabbed stack panel, and the seekbar under the album list. I'm pretty sure it's something simple that I'm not getting...

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1893
How can you get panels above panels? I can put panels in the toolbar fine, but I want to put toolbars/panels below those, but still above the sidebar and playlist. For example, in the very first post of this thread, the person has the spectrum analyzer under the tabbed stack panel, and the seekbar under the album list. I'm pretty sure it's something simple that I'm not getting...
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=351402"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Make sure the toolbar isn't locked and just drag 'em to where you want 'em.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1894
Oh man...

*unlocks toolbar*
*subsequently feels like idiot*

Thanks, I appreciate the help!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1896
Sandman2012: very nice config

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1897
To Punio.4 (Post #1892),
You must tick (check) the option "Disable default drawing" and restart foobar.
Update your foobar if you don't find such an option. (Download the special edition)
(signed)
ADTC

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1898
How did u guys get such crazy user interfaces, like that in posts #1892 and 1893 ? Do I have to download a new user interfaces? From where can I get one?
(signed)
ADTC

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1899
Sandman2012: very nice config
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=351441"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks.

I've been using that blue-gray-green color scheme for a while now, modifying it for various columns ui configs. Recently I've been feeling the need for a very simple interface and modified Peter's default string to my needs (some differing tags and of course the colors.).