Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Gallery (Read 1714308 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1576

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1577

just some code-ripping here and there ^^; still incomplete..

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1578
Some smaller changes made.. Some colour problems on the image, but pretty much what my foobar looks like..

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1579
Here's my current work in progress:

It's the Navigator suite at its base which I stripped down and reformatted to my taste over the past few months.  I'm in the process of converting over synth7's visual theme posted a page back (thanks synth7!) into it while retaining the easy theme switching of the suite.  In the screenshot you can see singles mixed with albums (a feature which I added) and a section of tracks selected.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1580
Here is my first try. 

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1581
I did some changes esp. for classical music...

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1582
very nice colorscheme Squeller! could u share it pls?! thankyou!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1583
[a href="http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=foobnoob2dy.jpg" target="_blank"]
What Windows theme is that? *drools*

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1585
butmunch!  your layouts are the best ive seen imho.  absolutely beautiful.  would you mind posting your new fcs?  my favorite detail is the progress bar to the left of the track title.  its genius!
a windows-free, linux user since 1/31/06.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1586
butmunch!  your layouts are the best ive seen imho.  absolutely beautiful.  would you mind posting your new fcs?  my favorite detail is the progress bar to the left of the track title.  its genius!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=328982"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Well, it's more of a concept at the moment, I'd rather not release it to the forum, the code isn't neat and tight, it's rather sloppy. But hey, if you want it, just add me on msn or something, or I can upload it and PM you the link when I get home. (which will be late, I'm working till 10 o'clock.)
Thanks for the compliments

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1587
very nice colorscheme Squeller! could u share it pls?! thankyou!
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

[a href="http://autechre.de/etc/minna.fcs]http://autechre.de/etc/minna.fcs[/url]

BTW this is my trackinfo-panel settings:

Code: [Select]
$puts(Color,D7B997)
$puts(mp3gainColor,DF7000)
$puts(replaygainColor,00CA00)

$get(color)Mode: ffffff%_trackinfo_mode%$char(10)$char(10)

92DEF1'['Info[ ffffffTrack# $roman(%tracknumber%)92DEF1]']'$char(10)
$get(color)[Composer: ffffff$caps2(%composer%)$char(10)]
$get(color)[Artist: ffffff$caps2(%artist%)$char(10)]
[a3d6caConductor: %conductor%$char(10)]
[a3d6caPerformed by %performer%$char(10)]
$if(%title%,$get(color)Title: ffffff$caps2(%title%)$char(10),$if($stricmp($left(%_path_raw%,7),'http://'),
$get(color)Stream[: ffffff%_filename%]$char(10),D7B997No tag. Path is:$char(10)ffffff%_path_raw%$char(10)))
$get(color)[Album: ffffff$caps2(%album%)$char(10)]
$get(color)[Albumartist: ffffff$caps2(%albumartist%)$char(10)]
$get(color)[Album artist: ffffff$caps2(%album artist%)$char(10)]
$get(color)[Date: ffffff%date%$char(10)]
$get(color)[Genre: ffffff%genre%$char(10)]
$get(color)[Disk: ffffff%disc%$char(10)]
$char(10)

92DEF1'['Tech info']'$char(10)
$if($or(%_isplaying%,%_ispaused%),$if(%_ispaused%,$get(color)Pause: 5f8f5c[%_time_elapsed%[ $if(%_time_total_seconds%,$muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,100,%_time_total_seconds%))'%' FFFFFF%_time_total%]],
$if($stricmp($left(%_path_raw%,7),'http://'),$get(color)Play: 0CEBA4[ %_time_elapsed%['/'%_time_total%]],
$get(color)Play: 0CEBA4[%_time_elapsed%[ $if(%_time_total_seconds%,$muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,100,%_time_total_seconds%))'%' FFFFFF%_time_total%]])),
$get(color)Time: FFFFFF%_length%)$char(10)

$if($stricmp($left(%_path_raw%,7),'http://'),,$if($or(%__replaygain_track_gain%,%__replaygain_album_gain%),
$get(replaygainColor)[Tg/Ag: ffffff$left(%__replaygain_track_gain%,$sub($len(%__replaygain_track_gain%),3))[/$left(%__replaygain_album_gain%, $sub($len(%__replaygain_album_gain%),3))]$char(10)]
$get(replaygainColor)[Tp/Ap: ffffff$cut(%__replaygain_track_peak%,6)[/$cut(%__replaygain_album_peak%, 6)]$char(10)],
ffffff'<'No ReplayGain info'>'$char(10)))
$get(MP3Gaincolor)[Undo: ffffff%__mp3gain_undo%$char(10)]
$get(MP3Gaincolor)[MinMax: ffffff%__mp3gain_minmax%$char(10)]

$get(color)[Enc: ffffff$if3($meta(encoder),%__lame_version%[@%__lame_profile%],$meta(encodersettings))$char(10)]
$get(color)[Q: ffffff%compression%$char(10)]
$get(color)[Codec: ffffff%__codec%]
[ffffff$if(%__bitrate%, $num(%__bitrate%,3) kbps, %__bitrate% kbps)]
[ffffff$if($stricmp($codec(),MP3),$if(%__extrainfo%,[ %__extrainfo%], CBR),)['/'$upper($abbr(%__mp3_stereo_mode%))]
$get(color)[Profile: ffffff%__mpc_profile%][ '('%__mpc_encoder%')'][ sv%__mpc_streamversion%]
[$char(10)D7B997Nominal: ffffff%__bitrate_nominal% kbps][ '('%__vorbis_vendor%')']$if(%__aac_profile%,$char(10)$get(color)Profile: ffffff%__aac_profile%,)
[ffffff%__file_format%][ %__format%]$get(color)[Version: ffffff%__version%]$get(color)[Compression: ffffff%__compression%]
$get(color)[Mode: ffffff%__mode%]$get(color)[Seektable: ffffff%__seektable%][%__aac_header_type%]]
$puts(ratio,$muldiv(%__bitrate%,1000,$div($mul(%__samplerate%,%__bitspersample%,%__channels%),1000)))
$if($and(%__bitrate%,%__bitspersample%),$if($or($strstr(%__compression%,Lossy),$stricmp($codec(),DualStream)),,
$ifgreater(1,$get(ratio),,$ifgreater(10,$get(ratio),
$char(10)$get(color)[Ratio: ffffff0.$right($get(ratio),1)'%'],$ifgreater(100,$get(ratio),
$char(10)$get(color)[Ratio: ffffff$left($get(ratio),1).$right($get(ratio),1)'%'],$ifgreater(1000,$get(ratio),
$char(10)$get(color)[Ratio: ffffff$left($get(ratio),2).$right($get(ratio),1)'%'],))))),)
[ffffff[ $div(%__samplerate%,1000).$substr(%__samplerate%,3,3) kHz][ %__bitspersample% bit]$char(10)]

$if($stricmp($left(%_path_raw%,7),'http://'),[D7B997URL: ffffff%_path_raw%$char(10)],
$if($stricmp($left(%_path_raw%,7),'cdda://'),[D7B997Track: ffffff$lower(%_filename_ext)%$char(10)],
$get(color)[File: ffffff$lower(%_filename_ext%)$char(10)]
$get(color)$if($stricmp($ext(%_path%),CUE), Cuesheet,
$if($stricmp($div(%_filesize%,1048576).$num($muldiv($mod(%_filesize%,1048576),100,1048576),2),0.00),,
[Size: ffffff$puts(ModSize,$muldiv($mod(%_filesize%,1048576),100,1048576))
$div(%_filesize%,1048576).$ifgreater($get(ModSize),99,99,$num($get(ModSize),2)) MB$char(10)]))))

[$char(10)8eb3ab$replace($meta(comment),$crlf(),$char(10)8eb3ab)]
[$char(10)d4d4d4$replace($meta(lyrics),$crlf(),$char(10))]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1589
Very nice work Bozo.  Very sleek and minimalist.  I think I prefer those black custom buttons better though.  Mind sharing?  (I need to learn to use some photo editing programs)
J

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1590
thanks
you can pick the black here:

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1591
Firstly, hello everyone 

Thanks to you, i have discovered foobar2k as
my favourite audio player... it simply rawks 

So, take a look at my config:

[a href="http://img364.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fooby1el.png" target="_blank"], even though bozo950's
buttons would have fit in nice...

PS: I forgot the name of the user who shared this fcs i edited
for the config... but wanted to say thx a lot, if you are reading this

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1592
thanks

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=329239"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Very nice! But what am I doing wrong here?

*snip*

Thanks.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1593
Try unchecking the 'Disable Default Drawing' checkbox.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1594
I think I've tried every possible combination of the above options, but no luck. Anyone else has the same problem?

I've used skinned buttons in the past and never had this issue.

Cheers.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1596
thanks

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1597
bozo950  can u share ur formating strings plz?
sorry for my english >_<

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1598
Here's a couple of configs I've made:

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021