Equalizer Presets
Reply #25
dono if anyone still cares but i registered just 2 give u this link
equalizer presets download page

• 2E7AH
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Equalizer Presets
Reply #26
have you noticed that they are downloaded from here: http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....st&p=267123

• antropoid
  • [*][*]
Equalizer Presets
Reply #27
You may want to try these

http://www.overclock.net/sound-cards-compu...z5500-x-fi.html

The link is at the very bottom of the page
  • Last Edit: 13 December, 2009, 09:37:06 AM by antropoid

• lwc
  • [*]
Equalizer Presets
Reply #28
2 pages of alternative links (out of hundreds of threads)? Please supply internal presets like Winamp does. This is really a mandatory need from a music player.

Thanks!

• Yirkha
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Equalizer Presets
Reply #29
No it's not. Contrary to popular belief, equalizer settings don't depend on the style of music being played but on your listening equipment and personal taste.
Full-quoting makes you scroll past the same junk over and over.

Equalizer Presets
Reply #30
I would love to integrate the Winamp presets because I enjoyed two presets that actually sounded better in my ears; Full bass and trebel, and Laptop speakers/headphones.

What would be the math behind adapting presets from Winamp's 10-band 12 +/-db + preamp to Foobar's 18-band 20 +/- db EQ?

Is 12 DB in fb2k 12 in Winamp, or are they just graphical representations of +100%/-100%? (I assume I am wrong in thinking this but I dunno...

This would also be helpful for those migrating from Winamp to fb2k to know this kind of stuff.

Equalizer Presets
Reply #31
Skimming through the topic, I'd have to say that Hearbar and Yirkha have had the best explanations: that equalizer settings are only to compensate for taste and audio set-up, and not to "fix" the way music is recorded - "flat" is the way it was intended by the artists and engineers.

Granted, I came here looking for some basic presets for certain situations - at a party, at a dance, etc. but when it comes to personal listening, just play around, and see what you get.

Sorry for resurrecting a thread unnecessarily.

• luk3Z
  • [*]
Equalizer Presets
Reply #32
i don't like using the equalizer any more. i prefer to listen to the music as it is was intended.
but anyway, for you guys/girls who like using them:

i uploaded some presets for Foobar2000, that i collected/combined from 3 different sources.
download link

have fun

edit: link was broken, fixed it

All in one.
Thanks!