Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Follow cursor - revert after one track? (Read 5428 times) previous topic - next topic

Follow cursor - revert after one track?

I don't use the 'Follow cursor' behaviour much, but I find it is very handy once in a while, like when you want to start playing from another playlist or something. What I would like, though, is a way to have the 'Follow cursor' behaviour turn back off after one track has advanced, so I don't accidentally select a track later on and have it jump to it when I don't want it.

Like how the 'Stop after current' feature has a core option to reset it after the current track, something like this would be good with 'Follow cursor' as well.

Cheers,
C...

Reply #1
You can use the foo_temple component for a similar behaviour (Enqueue function)
Life is Real...
(But not in audio :) )

Reply #2
That's true, it can, but it requires the 'Enable playlist position update' to be activated, and normally I have this off so it goes back to where it came from once finishing the temp list. If only there was a way to quickly toggle this setting without having to go via the prefs menu...

Thanks for the reply.

Reply #3
foo_follow_cursor_reset.dll

Enable as a toggle via Components -> Follow cursor reset (a config page is probably over-kill for something this simple).

Reply #4
Phi, you legend!!!

Thanks a  bunch. 

Reply #5
Phi, you legend!!!

Thanks a  bunch. 
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=270038"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

3 Cheers for Phi!!

Reply #6
foo_follow_cursor_reset.dll

Enable as a toggle via Components -> Follow cursor reset (a config page is probably over-kill for something this simple).
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=268177"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Can you make a similar plugin for "stop after current"?  I like to use that when i'm leaving my room or going to sleep, but it remains on which is very annoying.

Reply #7
This link wont load for me??

Reply #8
Haha, calm down guys, it's just a plugin.

kelesh:
Preferences -> Core -> Reset stop-after-current when stopping

MrEnergizer:
Mirror

Reply #9
Thx Phi

Reply #10
is there a function for this in new f2k builds?

Reply #11
You can use the playback queue for similar effects. See "Add to Playback Queue" in the context menu.