Skip to main content
Topic: Follow cursor - revert after one track? (Read 5024 times) previous topic - next topic

Follow cursor - revert after one track?

I don't use the 'Follow cursor' behaviour much, but I find it is very handy once in a while, like when you want to start playing from another playlist or something. What I would like, though, is a way to have the 'Follow cursor' behaviour turn back off after one track has advanced, so I don't accidentally select a track later on and have it jump to it when I don't want it.

Like how the 'Stop after current' feature has a core option to reset it after the current track, something like this would be good with 'Follow cursor' as well.

Cheers,
C...

Reply #1
You can use the foo_temple component for a similar behaviour (Enqueue function)
Life is Real...
(But not in audio :) )

Reply #2
That's true, it can, but it requires the 'Enable playlist position update' to be activated, and normally I have this off so it goes back to where it came from once finishing the temp list. If only there was a way to quickly toggle this setting without having to go via the prefs menu...

Thanks for the reply.

Reply #3
foo_follow_cursor_reset.dll

Enable as a toggle via Components -> Follow cursor reset (a config page is probably over-kill for something this simple).

Reply #4
Phi, you legend!!!

Thanks a  bunch. 

Reply #5
Phi, you legend!!!

Thanks a  bunch. 
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=270038"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

3 Cheers for Phi!!

Reply #6
foo_follow_cursor_reset.dll

Enable as a toggle via Components -> Follow cursor reset (a config page is probably over-kill for something this simple).
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=268177"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Can you make a similar plugin for "stop after current"?  I like to use that when i'm leaving my room or going to sleep, but it remains on which is very annoying.

Reply #7
This link wont load for me??

Reply #8
Haha, calm down guys, it's just a plugin.

kelesh:
Preferences -> Core -> Reset stop-after-current when stopping

MrEnergizer:
Mirror

Reply #9
Thx Phi

Reply #10
is there a function for this in new f2k builds?

Reply #11
You can use the playback queue for similar effects. See "Add to Playback Queue" in the context menu.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019