Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: cfg_var (Read 2749 times) previous topic - next topic

cfg_var

I just had a look at the cfg_var-class and found no way to load or save the data, when I want it, which would mean, I'd have to have all config-data in memory all the time (correct ?) .. So .. Is there no way to tell foobar 'get my data now' ?

cfg_var

Reply #1
which would mean, I'd have to have all config-data in memory all the time (correct ?)[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=264673"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Yes.

Is there no way to tell foobar 'get my data now' ?[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=264673"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Yes.

cfg_vars are initialized with data from the config file before the main UI is created. Their values are stored when foobar2000 exits or the user presses the "Save all" button in preferences.