Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Audigy 2 ZS Notebook Not Displayed As Device... (Read 1495 times) previous topic - next topic

Audigy 2 ZS Notebook Not Displayed As Device...

...The device is recognized by WinXP SP2 and playback works (KS subtitle shows "Optimal resolution: 32 bits per sample", but drop-down options box is blank).  Device (SB Audigy 2 [FCC0]) *is* displayed in DirectSound v2.0. I understand KS is experimental, just thought I would make a mention of this issue (SoundMAX device of IBM T42 enabled *or* disabled (through Control Panel > System > Hardware), the issue still remains)...

Question: How to create/set new keyboard shortcuts? I want to create "Playback/Set volume to -30 dB" (as opposed to the -21dB option)...

Question: If the optimal resolution is 32 bits per sample (as indicated in the KS subtitle, should I set the output data format to 32 bit fixed-point (as opposed to 24 bit fixed-point)?
IBM T42 2378-FZU
Audigy 2 ZS Notebook
Shure E4 Earphones
foobar2000 0.9 b8