Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: show track number (Read 3297 times) previous topic - next topic

show track number

hi there, i'm new and i'm not able to show the track number in the columns ui, i have addet a new column but i dont know what to write in the display string to show the track number. can someone help me? thanks in advance.

show track number

Reply #1
%tracknumber%

or $num(%tracknumber%,2) to show the track number with a leading zero.

You also might want to add square brackets to hide errors on non-existant tags. [%tracknumber%]

You also might want to click on the tools button and choose titleformatting help.
Life is Real...
(But not in audio :) )

show track number

Reply #2
many thanks!!

i have clickked on the tools button and choose titleformatting help, but nothig appened, i dont know why.

and sorry for my bad english!

show track number

Reply #3
Opening titleformat_help.html in the foobar folder should show you the page that did not appear.
Life is Real...
(But not in audio :) )

show track number

Reply #4
thanks, but i do not find the file named titleformat_help.html in my foobar folder

show track number

Reply #5
Also, $tracknumber(2) will show tracknumbers.  I use this method because it allows letters as well, which is good for vinyl recordings.

show track number

Reply #6
Also, $tracknumber(2) will show tracknumbers.  I use this method because it allows letters as well, which is good for vinyl recordings.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=263100"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

thanks, i love this method

show track number

Reply #7
I'm using another one:

Code: [Select]
$add(%tracknumber%,0)

It handles all kind of numbers (5, 05, 5/10) and returns clean number without leading zeros and the total number of tracks.