Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_trackinfo (Read 820862 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #425
kockroach, I like yours a lot.  I'm a n00b, so this may sound like an obvious question, but how do I get a similar display as you, but have it show the LAME version of my encoding, not just "MP3", which it currently shows?

Thanks.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #426
[removed]

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #427
@ribtin:  I'm using Arial Unicode MS

@ocluke:  Thanks...glad you like it.  There is a line in there to give you the LAME Version:
Code: [Select]
$if(%__lame_version%,$char(1)C$get(head)Encoder: $get(info)$left(%__lame_version%,4) $right(%__lame_version%,4) [$upper(%__lame_profile%)]$char(10),)

Check and see if the file has the LAME Version in it.  Right-click on it, and select "Show file info (special)".  In the window that opens, you should see a "lame_version" field under Technical Info.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #428
@ribtin:  I'm using Arial Unicode MS

@ocluke:  Thanks...glad you like it.  There is a line in there to give you the LAME Version:
$if(%__lame_version%,$char(1)C$get(head)Encoder: $get(info)$left(%__lame_version%,4) $right(%__lame_version%,4) [$upper(%__lame_profile%)]$char(10),)

Check and see if the file has the LAME Version in it.  Right-click on it, and select "Show file info (special)".  In the window that opens, you should see a "lame_version" field under Technical Info.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=345805"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thank you for the response.  I checked and I do get the preset setting to say LAME 3.97, but I do not get a LAME profile information (-V2 --vbr-new) to display.  I'm not sure if this is an issue with the code for Trackinfo or if it is something I am not gathering in the rip/encode process.  I'm using REACT to rip through EAC.
If there is a possibility for me to get the LAME profile information to display, I would appreciate the insight.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #429
There is no profile reported yet, as the modified foo_input_std doesn't have the new profiles in it.  Until it is changed it will not display the -Vx profile, only  APS, APE, etc from earlier versions.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #430
ok im a complete n00b at this and i have no idea really of what im doing. so i need some help, im tryin to get that extra info column like above and my album cover to show up properly i can only get them to show in the status bar and i cant resize it at all. take a look.....

i dont know what im doing wrong but if you can help me get on the right track here ill appreciate it very much. thanks.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #431
ok im a complete n00b at this and i have no idea really of what im doing. so i need some help, im tryin to get that extra info column like above and my album cover to show up properly i can only get them to show in the status bar and i cant resize it at all. take a look.....

i dont know what im doing wrong but if you can help me get on the right track here ill appreciate it very much. thanks.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=347646"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Regarding the "resizing" problem, look for the "minimum height" setting in Track Info preferences (there should be a similar option in album art's preferences, too).

To get them in the sidebar, you'll probably have to reset the sidebar in Columns UI preferences, Sidebar tab.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #432
Regarding the "resizing" problem, look for the "minimum height" setting in Track Info preferences (there should be a similar option in album art's preferences, too).

To get them in the sidebar, you'll probably have to reset the sidebar in Columns UI preferences, Sidebar tab.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=347696"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks.  I got it to work.  I appreciate the help.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #433
My  fstring
screenshot
http://img103.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img103&ima...ooooooooooo.png

DCAE8DMode: %_trackinfo_mode%$char(10)$if(%_trackinfo_notrack%,No track,
$char(1)C0CEBA4Song Info$char(10)
D7B997Title: ffffff%title%$char(10)
D7B997Artist: F3EAE0%artist%$char(10)
D7B997Album: F3EAE0%album%$char(10)
D7B997Date: F3EAE0%date%)$char(10)
D7B997Genre: F3EAE0%genre%$char(10)
$char(1)C0CEBA4Tech Info$char(10)
D7B997Codec: F3EAE0%__codec% $char(10)
D7B997Bitrate: F3EAE0%__bitrate% Kbit/s$char(10)
D7B997Samplerate: F3EAE0%__samplerate% Hz$char(10)
D7B997Channels: F3EAE0$if(%__channels%,$ifgreater(%__channels%,2,%__channels%ch,$ifgreater(%__channels%,1,' 'Stereo,''Mono)),)$char(10)
D7B997Time: F3EAE0%_time_elapsed% / %_time_total%$char(10)

$puts(theme,1)

// progressbar config
$puts(progress_char,█)
$puts(progress_length,20)

$if($strcmp($get(theme),1),
$puts(progress_color1,$rgb(164,235,12))
$puts(progress_color2,$rgb(54,106,179))
)

// PREPARE COLOR-STRINGS
// =========================================
$puts(progress_color1a,$blend($get(progress_color1),000000,1,4.5))
$puts(progress_color2a,$blend($get(progress_color2),000000,1,5.7))
// progressbar
$puts(progressbar,
$if(%_length_seconds%,

$puts(progress,$muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,$get(progress_length),%_length_seconds%))
$transition($repeat($get(progress_char),$get(progress)),$get(progress_color1a),$get(progress_color1))
$transition($repeat($get(progress_char),$sub($get(progress_length),$get(progress))),$get(progress_color2a),$get(progress_color2))
$pad_right($muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,100,%_length_seconds%),3)'%'
,streaming...
)
)
$get(progressbar)

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=253650"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

hi free. How can I change the mode to: nowplaying? I can't find the line.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #434
hi free. How can I change the mode to: nowplaying? I can't find the line.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=350967"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

His string displays the current display mode of trackinfo, which can be changed my either middle-clicking or double-clicking in the trackinfo window.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #435
omg that easy! thx a lot!

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #436
Hi,

I tried to add some infos in my track info panel. But it's not working 'cause I don't know how to add the missing variables.

This is the code:
$char(1)C0CEBA4Statistics:$char(10)
D7B997This song was played F3EAE0%play_counter% D7B997times so far. $char(10)
D7B997Last played: F3EAE0%play_date% D7B997at F3EAE0%play_time%$char(10)
D7B997My rating: F3EAE0$if3(%rating%, not rated

Here is the picture:
http://trabifant.dirker.org/Internet/foobar2000.jpg

Can you plz help me to add the missing features?

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #437
Do you have the foo_playcount plugin installed?

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #438
Damn! I know I forgot something.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #439
This question applies generally to sidebar panels, but I'm asking it specifically for the trackinfo panel..how can I move it out of the sidebar and have it display in the 'playlist' frame instead, above (or failing that, below) the playlist and spanning the same width?  My columns_ui config is pretty standard right now.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #440
Make sure you have "List All Tollbars" Active in the Columns UI settings.  Then, you can have the Track Info panel in the toolbar at the top of fb2k.  I actually have one in the sidebar, and another track info panel (scrolls the now playing song) in the toolbar.  This requires a second dll loaded into your components folder.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #441
Make sure you have "List All Tollbars" Active in the Columns UI settings.  Then, you can have the Track Info panel in the toolbar at the top of fb2k.  I actually have one in the sidebar, and another track info panel (scrolls the now playing song) in the toolbar.  This requires a second dll loaded into your components folder.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=351500"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

It worked!  Thanks!

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #442
I have a question about my configuration:
In the details section, how can I get the values ("Rap", "track #1", etc) to align right, and the descriptions to align left, separately on the same line? I tried putting "$char(1)R" right after "Genre" for example, but it didn't work.

Also, in the Audioscrobbler part, when I set the mode to follow cursor, it produces "Mode: Follow CursorCAudioscrobblered". Whats wrong?

//Scrolling text code by Rexy, most other code by gfngfgf, beautified by Habla
//Vertical padding 9, min height 250 (in toolbar), horizontal pad 22, line spacing -6
//Looks best w/ black background and dark grey default text

// variables
$puts(padding,$char(160)$char(160)•$char(160)$char(160))
$puts(size,49)
$puts(sizeplus1,39)
// title
$char(1)C$rgb(215,215,215)
$if(%_trackinfo_notrack%,No track!,
$puts(title,$replace(%title%, ,$char(160)))
$ifgreater($len2($get(title)),$get(size),
// scroll text
$puts(title,$get(title)$get(padding))
$puts(start,$add(1,$mod( %_time_elapsed_seconds%,$len($get(title)))))
$puts(display,
$cut(
$substr($get(title)$get(title),
  $get(start),
  $add(
  $get(start),
  $get(size)
  )
 )
,$get(sizeplus1))
)
$get(display)$ifgreater($len2($get(display)),$get(size),,$char(160)),
// normal display
$get(title)
)
$rgb(195,195,215))

$char(10)
$char(10)

// artist
$char(1)C$rgb(215,215,215)
$if(%_trackinfo_notrack%,---,
$puts(title,$replace(%artist%, ,$char(160)))
$ifgreater($len2(%artist%),$get(size),
// scroll text
$puts(start,$add(1,$mod(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,$len($get(title)))))
$puts(display,
$cut(
  $get(start),
  $add(
  $get(start),
  $get(size)
  )
 )
,$get(sizeplus1))
)

// normal text
$get(title)
)
$rgb(195,195,215))

$char(10)
$char(10)

$char(1)C$char(160)$char(160)
$rgb(51,147,163)$if(%_trackinfo_notrack%,---,

//album
$if(%album%,
$puts(title,$replace(%album%$if($strcmp(%album artist%,%artist%),%album artist%), ,$char(160)))
$puts(padding,$char(160)•$char(160))
$puts(size,$sub($get(size),8))
$ifgreater($len2($get(title)),$get(size),
// scroll text
$puts(start,$add(1,$mod( %_time_elapsed_seconds%,$len($get(title)))))
$puts(display,
$cut(
  $get(start),
  $add(
  $get(start),
  $get(size)
  )
 )
,$add($get(size),1))
)
// normal display
$get(title)
)

,'[none]'))

$char(10)

$transition($repeat(.,54),000000,10a4f3)$transition($repeat(.,54),10a4f3,000000)

$char(10)
$char(10)

Track $transition($repeat(.,40),000000,867542)$rgb(51,147,163)$if(%_trackinfo_notrack%,---,$if2(%tracknumber%[ / %tracktotal%],n/a))

$char(10)
$char(10)

Date  $transition($repeat(.,40),000000,867542)$rgb(51,147,163)$if(%_trackinfo_notrack%,---,$if2(%date%,n/a))

$char(10)
$char(10)

Genre$transition($repeat(.,40),000000,867542)$rgb(51,147,163)$if(%_trackinfo_notrack%,---,%genre%)

$char(10)
$char(10)

Tech  $transition($repeat(.,40),000000,867542)$rgb(51,147,163)$if(%_trackinfo_notrack%,---,%__codec%) $if(%_trackinfo_notrack%,---,[$if2(%__bitrate_dynamic%,%__bitrate%)kb/s])

$char(10)
$char(10)

// PROGRESS BAR WIDTH
// if you want to change the length, there are two "54"s you'll have to find and replace
// to change the bar character, there are two "•"s you must find and replace
$puts(len,$muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,54,%_time_total_seconds%))
// BAR
$char(1)C$transition($repeat(•,$get(len)),0a0a3f,0c5be0)
$repeat(•,$sub(54,$get(len)))

$char(10)
$char(10)

$char(1)C$if(%_trackinfo_notrack%,---,$if2($rgb(215,215,215)%_time_elapsed% of ,)%_length%)

$char(10)

$transition($repeat(.,54),000000,10a4f3)$transition($repeat(.,54),10a4f3,000000)

$char(10)
$char(10)

$char(1)CMode: $rgb(215,215,215)%_trackinfo_mode%

///////////audioscrobbler status
$if($strchr($get(showstatus),0),,
$if(%_isplaying%,$char(10)$char(10)$if(%_ispaused%,
)
)
)
$char(1)CAudioscrobblered: $if($strchr($get(audioscrobbler),0),,
$if($strchr($get(showstatus),0),$char(10)$char(10),)
$if(%_isplaying%,
$ifgreater($muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,100,%_time_total_seconds%),50,
$get(color6)$rgb(51,147,163)Yes,$get(color5)No))
)

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #443
The Track Info Panel can only use one alignment format per line.  So you cannot have part of the line "left justified" and the other part "right justified".    I seem to remember that Phi was thinking of adding this at some point....can't remember where in the thread he mentions it though.

As far as the Audioscrobbler problem

$char(1)CMode: $rgb(215,215,215)%_trackinfo_mode% 

///////////audioscrobbler status
$if($strchr($get(showstatus),0),,
$if(%_isplaying%,$char(10)$char(10)$if(%_ispaused%,
)
)
)
$char(1)CAudioscrobblered: $if($strchr($get(audioscrobbler),0),,

The lack of a line break after the %_trackinfo_mode% is probably conflicting with the two line breaks in your audioscrobbler area.  The panel thinks that there are two $char(1)C in a row, which will give you a "C" like you said you are getting.

I hope that isn't too confusing.

Edit: Didn't realize a code box won't allow my bold notes to show....so I had to rewrite.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #444
Thanks, kockroach

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #445
Hopefully this is not too off topic, but does anyone know how to get all of the lyrics to display in the lyrics plugin for Foobar?  I can get the lyrics panel to display, but anything beyond the small amount of text in the window cannot be seen.  Is there a way to get a scroll bar?

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #446
Yeah, it is off-topic for this thread.  It would probably be best to post in the Lyric Panel thread instead.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #447
Im trying to snip text that is longer than my panel's width will allow, and I want to add an ellipse to it, but only if the $len(%title%) is bigger than my width.

In other words,

I want, e.g:

The Girl I Love (She Got Long Black Wavy Ha...
and
Communication Breakdown

not:

The Girl I Love (She Got Long Black Wavy Hair
) (16.6.69)
and
Communication Breakdown...

Obviously, "$left(%title%,35)..." ($left or $cut) won't work, because every title, long or short will have an ellipse appended to it.
Then I tried "$ifgreater($len2(%title%),37,$left(%title%)...,%title%)" (and $iflonger) and it produced varying lengths. I think it has something to do with the font im using (Segoe UI) not being fixed width, or maybe $len2 is wrong, I should use $len?

Can someone help me make this work?

TIA

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #448
You could use a fixed width font like Lucida Sans Unicode is I think? Anyway, use a fixed width font then use $abbr()?

So around the contense of the line just have $abbr(<live variables etc>,30) or whatever, changing 30 depending on the width.

This doesn't do what you what really but it should keep stuff smaller, idk how to achieve what you want, although I would sue it msyelf for some things.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #449
I don't want track names abbreviated.
All the fixed width fonts are oogly.
Does $len(----) count spaces as well as characters?