Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_trackinfo (Read 820905 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #400
Hello,

There is a way to get, into the track info panel, values calculated into the column ui global tab?

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #401
Hello,

There is a way to get, into the track info panel, values calculated into the column ui global tab?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=334333"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Not currently, but it has been requested.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #402
Ok, thank you.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #403
I have the newest version of foobar, just installed it 2 days ago. I can't seem to get any of the toolbars or panels to work. I went to the links that were given in earlier ?'s on how to enable them. The tutorial shows stuff that I am not seeing in the newest version. I do have the newest column ui installed too. Is there some way i can get this to work? Is there compatability issues with the newest version of foobar?

THnanks,
Josh

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #404
I have the newest version of foobar, just installed it 2 days ago. I can't seem to get any of the toolbars or panels to work. I went to the links that were given in earlier ?'s on how to enable them. The tutorial shows stuff that I am not seeing in the newest version. I do have the newest column ui installed too. Is there some way i can get this to work? Is there compatability issues with the newest version of foobar?

THnanks,
Josh
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=337565"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Compatibility(ish) issue. panels for foobar 0.8 won't work on 0.9. Only panels made with the .9 sdk work in .9, with the sdk not currently available (unless I live under a rock) the num,ber of panels is limited, though there are some out there. Just make sure you have the right ones.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #405
ok, i figured out the compatability thing,  so it is working. my next question is how do i make the spectrum analyzer taller to match the heigh of the track info next to it.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #406
What, you made a 0.8 plugin work in 0.9?

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #407
What, you made a 0.8 plugin work in 0.9?[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=337836"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I'm not sure why you even consider the idea of this being possible.

Compatibility with previous versions

Components made for v0.8.3 and older will no longer load.[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=323318"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #408
Isn't there a way to toggle from now playing to follow cursor with a shortcut or else?

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #409
No.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #410
How do I get the statistics to work? It shows up of course since I pasted the formatting string that someone shared here, but it just puts "?" into the fields. Do I need another extension. I am not using database yet or have loaded anything into it yet as I haven't finished ripping all my music and it is moving around alot still. I have a feeling this is the problem.

thanks.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #411
You need foo_playcount for that.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #412
You need foo_playcount for that.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=338193"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Many thanks!!

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #413
Phi,

First, I want to thank you for this awesome plugin!

I wanted to find out if you enabled the %_system_XX% fields as mentioned in post #212.

Also, I notice that the newest version is 0.1.1.  In my components listing in fb2k, it says 0.1, even though I installed what is downloaded from the 0.1.1 link.  Just wondering if it is not set to display the full version number or not.

Thanks again for the plugin!

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #414
Here's my new trackinfo panel.  It took me a little while to get things exactly the way I wanted.  The "Play Info" section will hide itself if the play_count tags are not there (or if you don't use the plugin), but it will show once the tag is created.  Also, if you notice, the time is converted from 24-hour format over to 12-hour, and it also has AM and PM.  I tested everything, so it should work without a problem.

Here is the code....enjoy!
Code: [Select]
// Original code by necropimp, modified by AstreaEdge, final by KockRoach

// Show Artist? (1 = show, 0 = don't show)
$puts(arts,1)

// Show Album?
$puts(albs,1)

// Show Title?
$puts(tils,1)

// Info Heading Color
$puts(head,$rgb(115,135,170))

// Info Color
$puts(info,$rgb(163,163,163))

// Info Annotation Color (e.g. kbps is the annotation)
$puts(anno,$rgb(163,163,163))

// Day Conversion
$puts(day,$substr(%last_played%,9,10))
$if(%last_played%,
$if($strcmp($left($get(day),1),0),$puts(day,$right($get(day),1))))
$if($strcmp($get(day),11),$puts(xx,th),
$if($strcmp($get(day),12),$puts(xx,th),
$if($strcmp($get(day),13),$puts(xx,th),
$if($strcmp($right($get(day),1),1),$puts(xx,st),
$if($strcmp($right($get(day),1),2),$puts(xx,nd),
$if($strcmp($right($get(day),1),3),$puts(xx,rd),
$puts(xx,th)))))))

// Month Conversion
$puts(month,$substr(%last_played%,6,7))
$puts(month_name,$select($get(month),
January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December))

// Year Conversion
$puts(year,$substr(%last_played%,1,4))

// Time Conversion
$puts(hour,$substr(%last_played%,12,13))
$puts(min,$substr(%last_played%,14,16))
$puts(sec,$substr(%last_played%,17,19))

// 24 Hour to 12 Hour Conversion
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),0),$puts(hour1,$right($get(hour),1)))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),1),$puts(hour1,$sub($get(hour),12)))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),2),$puts(hour1,$sub($get(hour),12)))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),00),$puts(hour1,12))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),10),$puts(hour1,10))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),11),$puts(hour1,11))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),12),$puts(hour1,12))

// AM/PM Conversion
$if($strcmp($get(hour),00),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),10),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),11),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),12),$puts(yy,pm))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),24),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),0),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),1),$puts(yy,pm))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),2),$puts(yy,pm))

// Date Format
$puts(time_of_year,$get(month_name) $get(day)$get(xx)',' $get(year))

// Time Format
$puts(time_of_day,$get(hour1)$get(min)$get(sec) $get(yy))

// Progress Bar Divider Width (0 yeilds no divider)
$puts(divw,16)

// Progress Bar Divider Character (blank yields no divider)
$puts(divc,═)

// Progress Bar Config
$puts(progplay,'[ ▶ ]')
$puts(progpause,▮▮)
$puts(progbar,☰)
$puts(proglen,25)
$puts(color1,$rgb(115,135,170))
$puts(color2,$rgb(163,163,163))

// Separator
$puts(text1,$rgb(163,163,163))
$puts(text2,$rgb(115,135,170))
$puts(fadeend,$rgb(31,31,31))
$puts(sepw,11)
$puts(sepc,═)

$char(10)
// SONG INFO SEPARATOR
$char(1)C$transition($repeat($get(sepc),$get(sepw)),$get(fadeend),$get(text1))$get(text2) SONG INFO $transition($repeat($get(sepc),$get(sepw)),$get(text1),$get(fadeend))$char(10)
$char(10)

$if($strcmp(1,$get(tils)),$if(%title%,$char(1)C$get(head)Title: $get(info)%title%$char(10),),)
$if($strcmp(1,$get(arts)),$if(%artist%,$char(1)C$get(head)Artist: $get(info)%artist%$char(10),),)
$if($strcmp(1,$get(albs)),$if(%album%,$char(1)C$get(head)Album: $get(info)%album%$char(10),),)
$if(%date%,$char(1)C$get(head)Year: $get(info)%date%$char(10),)
$if(%tracknumber%,$char(1)C$get(head)Track #: $get(info)%tracknumber%$char(10),)
$if(%genre%,$char(1)C$get(head)Genre: $get(info)%genre%$char(10),)
$char(10)

// TECH INFO SEPARATOR
$char(1)C$transition($repeat($get(sepc),$get(sepw)),$get(fadeend),$get(text1))$get(text2) TECH INFO $transition($repeat($get(sepc),$get(sepw)),$get(text1),$get(fadeend))$char(10)
$char(10)

$char(1)C$get(head)Length: $get(info)$if(%_isplaying%,%_time_elapsed%$get(anno)$if(%_length%,/%_length%,),%_length%)$char(10)
$char(1)C$get(head)Bitrate: $get(info)
$if2(%__bitrate_dynamic%,%__bitrate%) $get(anno)Kbps $if($stricmp(%__codec%,mp3),$if($stricmp(%__extrainfo%,vbr),VBR,CBR))$char(10)
$if(%__codec%,$char(1)C$get(head)Codec: $get(info)%__codec%$char(10),)
$if(%__lame_version%,$char(1)C$get(head)Preset: $get(info)$left(%__lame_version%,4) $right(%__lame_version%,4) [$upper(%__lame_profile%)]$char(10),)
$if(%__flac_vendor%,$char(1)C$get(head)Encoder: $get(info)$if($stricmp(%__flac_vendor%,reference libFLAC 1.1.2 20050205),FLAC 1.1.2 -8)$char(10),)
$if(%__mpc_profile%,$char(1)C$get(head)MPC Profile: $get(info)%__mpc_profile%$char(10),)
$char(1)C$get(head)Compression: $get(info)$div(1411,%__bitrate%).$substr($muldiv(1411,100,%__bitrate%),2,3):1 '('$get(info)$muldiv(%__bitrate%,100,1411)$get(anno)'%)'$char(10)
$char(1)C$get(head)Channels: $get(info)$if($stricmp($codec(),MP3),$get(space2)$caps(%__mp3_stereo_mode%),
$if(%__channels%,$ifgreater(%__channels%,1,Stereo,Mono),'?'))$char(10)
$if(%__bitspersample%,$char(1)C$get(head)Bitdepth: $get(info)%__bitspersample%$char(10),)
$if(%__samplerate%,$char(1)C$get(head)Samplerate: $get(info)$div(%__samplerate%,1000).$substr(%__samplerate%,3,3) KHz $char(10))
$if(%_filesize%,$char(1)C$get(head)Filesize: $get(info)
$div(%_filesize%,1048576).$left($num($muldiv($mod(%_filesize%,1048576),100,1048576),2),2) $get(anno)'MB'$char(10),)

$if(%last_played%,
// PLAY STATS SEPARATOR
$char(10)$char(1)C$transition($repeat($get(sepc),$get(sepw)),$get(fadeend),$get(text1))$get(text2) PLAY INFO $transition($repeat($get(sepc),$get(sepw)),$get(text1),$get(fadeend))$char(10)
$char(10),)

$if(%last_played%,$char(1)C$get(head)Last played on: $get(info)$get(time_of_year) at $get(time_of_day)$char(10),)
$if(%play_counter%,$char(1)C$get(head)Number of times played: $get(info)%play_counter%$char(10),)

$char(10)
// PROGRESS BAR SEPARATOR
$char(1)C$transition($repeat($get(divc),$get(divw)),$get(fadeend),$get(text1))$transition($repeat($get(divc),$get(divw)),$get(text1),$get(fadeend))$char(10)
$char(10)

$if(%_length_seconds%,$char(1)C$get(head)Track Progress $get(info)$pad_right($muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,100,%_length_seconds%),3)$get(anno)'%'$char(10)
$char(1)C$get(color2)'|'$get(color1)$progress(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,%_length_seconds%,$get(proglen),
$if(%_ispaused%,$get(color2)$get(progpause)$get(progbar),$get(color2)$get(progplay)$get(progbar)),$get(progbar))
'|',streaming...)

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #415
I wanted to find out if you enabled the %_system_XX% fields as mentioned in post #212.

Not yet. Unfortunately this thread is full of my broken promises regarding the development of the plugin, but I'd still like to finish the new version when I have the time (not such a problem at the moment ) and motivation to do so.

Also, I notice that the newest version is 0.1.1.  In my components listing in fb2k, it says 0.1, even though I installed what is downloaded from the 0.1.1 link.  Just wondering if it is not set to display the full version number or not.

Yeah, version 0.1.1 does show 0.1 in the prefs. I forgot to bump the version number in the code.

Thanks again for the plugin!

No problem.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #416
It'd be great to see some new verions of this great component!

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #417
Is there a custom sting that can show a txt file in the panel?

for each of my album i have fetched a folder;jpg (showed in album art panel) and an album review as a txt file. I would like to show the review in the track info panel alongside the cover art when i play the album.

Does the track info panel allow this?

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #418
I rewrote my whole code, and added compatibility for streams

[a href="http://img122.echo.cx/my.php?image=trackinfo1uq.png" target="_blank"] It fits the colors of my fcs. Would you mind posting the string ?

Regards

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #419
Would you mind posting the string ?

Would be really nice! 

((((( Strictly4me )))))

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #420
I used to have that config, but I formatted recently and lost it, posting it again would end my search

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #421
Ok, I'm having a real hard time copying and pasting the code from some of the strings.  It's like they're losing a carriage return/line feed.  I copy from the code box, then paste into a blank text file and it's like there's no line wrap.  Any suggestions?

Oh, XP sp2, metapad as the text editor.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #422
Copy directly to track info and then to the txt? All the linebreaks turn out just fine doing that. Or you could try using Wordpad instead of Metapad.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #423
Here's my new trackinfo panel.  It took me a little while to get things exactly the way I wanted.  The "Play Info" section will hide itself if the play_count tags are not there (or if you don't use the plugin), but it will show once the tag is created.  Also, if you notice, the time is converted from 24-hour format over to 12-hour, and it also has AM and PM.  I tested everything, so it should work without a problem.

Here is the code....enjoy!
Code: [Select]
// Original code by necropimp, modified by AstreaEdge, final by KockRoach

// Show Artist? (1 = show, 0 = don't show)
$puts(arts,1)

// Show Album?
$puts(albs,1)

// Show Title?
$puts(tils,1)

// Info Heading Color
$puts(head,$rgb(115,135,170))

// Info Color
$puts(info,$rgb(163,163,163))

// Info Annotation Color (e.g. kbps is the annotation)
$puts(anno,$rgb(163,163,163))

// Day Conversion
$puts(day,$substr(%last_played%,9,10))
$if(%last_played%,
$if($strcmp($left($get(day),1),0),$puts(day,$right($get(day),1))))
$if($strcmp($get(day),11),$puts(xx,th),
$if($strcmp($get(day),12),$puts(xx,th),
$if($strcmp($get(day),13),$puts(xx,th),
$if($strcmp($right($get(day),1),1),$puts(xx,st),
$if($strcmp($right($get(day),1),2),$puts(xx,nd),
$if($strcmp($right($get(day),1),3),$puts(xx,rd),
$puts(xx,th)))))))

// Month Conversion
$puts(month,$substr(%last_played%,6,7))
$puts(month_name,$select($get(month),
January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December))

// Year Conversion
$puts(year,$substr(%last_played%,1,4))

// Time Conversion
$puts(hour,$substr(%last_played%,12,13))
$puts(min,$substr(%last_played%,14,16))
$puts(sec,$substr(%last_played%,17,19))

// 24 Hour to 12 Hour Conversion
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),0),$puts(hour1,$right($get(hour),1)))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),1),$puts(hour1,$sub($get(hour),12)))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),2),$puts(hour1,$sub($get(hour),12)))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),00),$puts(hour1,12))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),10),$puts(hour1,10))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),11),$puts(hour1,11))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),12),$puts(hour1,12))

// AM/PM Conversion
$if($strcmp($get(hour),00),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),10),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),11),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),12),$puts(yy,pm))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),24),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),0),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),1),$puts(yy,pm))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),2),$puts(yy,pm))

// Date Format
$puts(time_of_year,$get(month_name) $get(day)$get(xx)',' $get(year))

// Time Format
$puts(time_of_day,$get(hour1)$get(min)$get(sec) $get(yy))

// Progress Bar Divider Width (0 yeilds no divider)
$puts(divw,16)

// Progress Bar Divider Character (blank yields no divider)
$puts(divc,═)

// Progress Bar Config
$puts(progplay,'[ ▶ ]')
$puts(progpause,▮▮)
$puts(progbar,☰)
$puts(proglen,25)
$puts(color1,$rgb(115,135,170))
$puts(color2,$rgb(163,163,163))

// Separator
$puts(text1,$rgb(163,163,163))
$puts(text2,$rgb(115,135,170))
$puts(fadeend,$rgb(31,31,31))
$puts(sepw,11)
$puts(sepc,═)

$char(10)
// SONG INFO SEPARATOR
$char(1)C$transition($repeat($get(sepc),$get(sepw)),$get(fadeend),$get(text1))$get(text2) SONG INFO $transition($repeat($get(sepc),$get(sepw)),$get(text1),$get(fadeend))$char(10)
$char(10)

$if($strcmp(1,$get(tils)),$if(%title%,$char(1)C$get(head)Title: $get(info)%title%$char(10),),)
$if($strcmp(1,$get(arts)),$if(%artist%,$char(1)C$get(head)Artist: $get(info)%artist%$char(10),),)
$if($strcmp(1,$get(albs)),$if(%album%,$char(1)C$get(head)Album: $get(info)%album%$char(10),),)
$if(%date%,$char(1)C$get(head)Year: $get(info)%date%$char(10),)
$if(%tracknumber%,$char(1)C$get(head)Track #: $get(info)%tracknumber%$char(10),)
$if(%genre%,$char(1)C$get(head)Genre: $get(info)%genre%$char(10),)
$char(10)

// TECH INFO SEPARATOR
$char(1)C$transition($repeat($get(sepc),$get(sepw)),$get(fadeend),$get(text1))$get(text2) TECH INFO $transition($repeat($get(sepc),$get(sepw)),$get(text1),$get(fadeend))$char(10)
$char(10)

$char(1)C$get(head)Length: $get(info)$if(%_isplaying%,%_time_elapsed%$get(anno)$if(%_length%,/%_length%,),%_length%)$char(10)
$char(1)C$get(head)Bitrate: $get(info)
$if2(%__bitrate_dynamic%,%__bitrate%) $get(anno)Kbps $if($stricmp(%__codec%,mp3),$if($stricmp(%__extrainfo%,vbr),VBR,CBR))$char(10)
$if(%__codec%,$char(1)C$get(head)Codec: $get(info)%__codec%$char(10),)
$if(%__lame_version%,$char(1)C$get(head)Preset: $get(info)$left(%__lame_version%,4) $right(%__lame_version%,4) [$upper(%__lame_profile%)]$char(10),)
$if(%__flac_vendor%,$char(1)C$get(head)Encoder: $get(info)$if($stricmp(%__flac_vendor%,reference libFLAC 1.1.2 20050205),FLAC 1.1.2 -8)$char(10),)
$if(%__mpc_profile%,$char(1)C$get(head)MPC Profile: $get(info)%__mpc_profile%$char(10),)
$char(1)C$get(head)Compression: $get(info)$div(1411,%__bitrate%).$substr($muldiv(1411,100,%__bitrate%),2,3):1 '('$get(info)$muldiv(%__bitrate%,100,1411)$get(anno)'%)'$char(10)
$char(1)C$get(head)Channels: $get(info)$if($stricmp($codec(),MP3),$get(space2)$caps(%__mp3_stereo_mode%),
$if(%__channels%,$ifgreater(%__channels%,1,Stereo,Mono),'?'))$char(10)
$if(%__bitspersample%,$char(1)C$get(head)Bitdepth: $get(info)%__bitspersample%$char(10),)
$if(%__samplerate%,$char(1)C$get(head)Samplerate: $get(info)$div(%__samplerate%,1000).$substr(%__samplerate%,3,3) KHz $char(10))
$if(%_filesize%,$char(1)C$get(head)Filesize: $get(info)
$div(%_filesize%,1048576).$left($num($muldiv($mod(%_filesize%,1048576),100,1048576),2),2) $get(anno)'MB'$char(10),)

$if(%last_played%,
// PLAY STATS SEPARATOR
$char(10)$char(1)C$transition($repeat($get(sepc),$get(sepw)),$get(fadeend),$get(text1))$get(text2) PLAY INFO $transition($repeat($get(sepc),$get(sepw)),$get(text1),$get(fadeend))$char(10)
$char(10),)

$if(%last_played%,$char(1)C$get(head)Last played on: $get(info)$get(time_of_year) at $get(time_of_day)$char(10),)
$if(%play_counter%,$char(1)C$get(head)Number of times played: $get(info)%play_counter%$char(10),)

$char(10)
// PROGRESS BAR SEPARATOR
$char(1)C$transition($repeat($get(divc),$get(divw)),$get(fadeend),$get(text1))$transition($repeat($get(divc),$get(divw)),$get(text1),$get(fadeend))$char(10)
$char(10)

$if(%_length_seconds%,$char(1)C$get(head)Track Progress $get(info)$pad_right($muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,100,%_length_seconds%),3)$get(anno)'%'$char(10)
$char(1)C$get(color2)'|'$get(color1)$progress(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,%_length_seconds%,$get(proglen),
$if(%_ispaused%,$get(color2)$get(progpause)$get(progbar),$get(color2)$get(progplay)$get(progbar)),$get(progbar))
'|',streaming...)
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=339938\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hey. Great work, but what font are you using? I can't seam to find one that displays the progressbar symbols...

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #424
Copy directly to track info and then to the txt? All the linebreaks turn out just fine doing that. Or you could try using Wordpad instead of Metapad.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=344582"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I should clarity my post above in that I have tried pasting to both metapad (beefed up wordpad) and track info panel at the same time with the same result.  It's either how people are initially formatting their strings or the codebox it's being pasted into.  Very weird...