Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_trackinfo (Read 820828 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #375
Thats a clever idea, I might try that out, thanks.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #376
Just found this plugin today, great work! And thanks to all you folks who posted their format strings for this. I wouldn't have had the patience to figure it all out on my own

And as synth7 asked: Is the plugin still developed? If so, there's one feature I'm missing: Double-clicking the Track Info panel should result in some, preferably configurable, action. I was thinking of the File Info box popping up. Imho this would make for intuitive usage, since the info shown is about a file, so a double-click should allow you to modify it, right?

Edit: Oops . The first post plainly states that doubleclicking actually does result in an action. It switches between "info on cursor" and "info on current playing". So I'll refine my request:
1. The double/middle-click should be configurable.
2. The info mode switch should be made available in the track info prefs, too.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #377
Hiya all,

iam new to foobar and would like to know how to get this bar to display, i have got ColumsUI installed and configured but i cant figure out how to work this plugin.

Rich

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #378
Hiya all,

iam new to foobar and would like to know how to get this bar to display, i have got ColumsUI installed and configured but i cant figure out how to work this plugin.

Rich
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=307811"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

if you right click on the tool bars, or the panel, you should beable to select panels \ track info.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #379
hello all,
this time i'm sure it's related to the topic 

i have in every album folder a "artistwebsite.url" file. it would be very nice if i can load this link into the track info panel.

example:
Artist: jack
Track: song
Link: http://artistwebsite.com

and if i could click this link it would be just perfect

greets

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #380
hello all,
this time i'm sure it's related to the topic 

i have in every album folder a "artistwebsite.url" file. it would be very nice if i can load this link into the track info panel.

example:
Artist: jack
Track: song
Link: http://artistwebsite.com

and if i could click this link it would be just perfect

greets
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=309838"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

You can access the website another way, use foo_run.

I'm using this to search for album art: "http://www.slothradio.com/covers/?adv=&artist=%artist%&album=%album%"

You could just put in "%url" or something, but you'd of course have to tag all your MP3s with the address in the corresponding artistwebsite.url file...

Anyways, I'd like to see this too, but I think it's being discussed in another thread.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #381
Can someone tell me the format to display:

Track Number: X of Y

Where Y is the total # of tracks on the album?

Thanks.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #382
set up your tracknumbers as nn/NN (it's an option in the freedb component).  i just selected the library, and clicked "get tags (multiple albums)", then deselected all fields except the tracknumber, and clicked "tag files" as fast as i could.

then:
'Track Number: '$left(%tracknumber%,2)' of '$right(%tracknumber%,2)

you could include a few failsafes in there, like
$ifgreater($len(%tracknumber%),4,[that stuff above],%tracknumber%)
or whatever...

that's about the only way it's getting done.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #383
Thanks for your reply.  I was hoping not to have to retag my library, but that may be the only way.

Since I typically play one album at a time, I had been trying to get it to work by counting and displaying the total number of tracks in the playlist.  Something like this:

Track: $num(%tracknumber%,) of $num(%_playlist_total%,)

Still haven't gotten it to work, but do you think this is a workable idea?

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #384
i don't see why not, this seemed to work for me in a brief testing:
'Track: '$num(%tracknumber%,)' of '$num(%_playlist_total%,)

of course, it said things like 1 of 7928, but eh.  it would work if you used the "autosend to playlist" or whatever with the album list (i don't know how playlist tree works, but i assume the same type of thing...)

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #385
'Track: '$num(%tracknumber%,)' of '$num(%_playlist_total%,)

of course, it said things like 1 of 7928, but eh.  it would work if you used the "autosend to playlist" or whatever with the album list (i don't know how playlist tree works, but i assume the same type of thing...)
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=311048"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I just tried this, and I got "0 of 0". Yes, I do have some entries in the playlist, and I've selected one, and the panel is in follow cursor mode.

I've got foo_uie_albumart v0.1.1, foo_ui_columns v0.1.2, and foobar2000 0.8.3. Any ideas why it doesn't work?

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #386
%_playlist_total% isn't available in the track info panel.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #387
%_playlist_total% isn't available in the track info panel.
That's what I thought.

Smitty - send us your .dll file - you've got a special one there 

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #388
ah, i see, i was actually using the beta, so i didn't have a trackinfo, and just tested in the playlist itself

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #389
i use this and have changed colors and all that for my foobar... i just have one last problem... how can i make it so that the track info always displays the info of the currently playing song and not the song that i may have selected. i thought that i could fix it by unchecking "follow cursor" mode but that didn't work, any advice???

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #390
i use this and have changed colors and all that for my foobar... i just have one last problem... how can i make it so that the track info always displays the info of the currently playing song and not the song that i may have selected. i thought that i could fix it by unchecking "follow cursor" mode but that didn't work, any advice???
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=312362"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Middle-Click on the info window.  I believe that toggles follow cursor & just the current track.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #391
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=312362"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Middle-Click on the info window.  I believe that toggles follow cursor & just the current track.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=312427"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

that did the trick... thanks a lot man... so simple 

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #392
Hello all.
This is my first post, in the forum and my first config to trackinfo.
Modification 7syntch code + partial code from members.
Sory my bad englisch.
Greetings from Poland.

[a href=\"http://img269.imageshack.us/my.php?image=trackinfopanel0ib.jpg\" target=\"_blank\"],14)),
$puts(last_played_is_valid,1))
$if($get(last_played_is_valid),
$if(%last_played%,
$get(white)
$get(last_played_year)-
$get(last_played_month)-
$get(last_played_day)),
$get(tag_missing)brak danych)
$char(10)

//last play time
$get(head)O godz:
$if($and($strcmp(
$strstr(%last_played%,-),5),
$strcmp(
$strstr(%last_played%,,14)),
$puts(last_played_is_valid,1))
$if($get(last_played_is_valid),
$if(%last_played%,
$get(white)
$get(last_played_hour):
$get(last_played_min):
$get(last_played_sec)),
$get(tag_missing)brak danych)
$char(10)

//Pasek ocena
$char(1)C
$transition(
---------
$get(trans_back),
$get(trans_frnt))
$get(white)Ocena
$transition(
$get(trans_frnt),
$get(trans_back))
$char(10)
//$char(10)

//statistic output
$if(%_filename_ext%,
$if(%rating%,$get(red)
$repeat($get(rating_symbol) ,%rating%)
$get(rating_color_2)
$repeat(
$get(rating_symbol) ,
$sub(5,%rating%)) ,
$get(tag_missing)
$repeat(
$get(rating_symbol) ,5) )
)$char(10)

//Pasek postep
$char(1)C
$transition(
---------
$get(trans_back),
$get(trans_frnt))
$get(white)
Postęp
$transition(
---------
$get(trans_frnt),
$get(trans_back))
$char(10)

//Licnik procentow
$get(head)Odegrano:
$get(bright)$muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,100,%_time_total_seconds%)'%'
$char(10)

//pasek postepu
$progress2(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,%_time_total_seconds%,
$get(proglength),$get(progfore)
$get(progchar),
$get(progback)
$get(progchar))
$char(10)

//czas
$get(head)Czas: $get(white)$get(leng)

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #393
alright... here goes nothing...

i download concerts off the internet and save them on my HDDs...
i decided one day to go through and tag all of the concerts that were FLAC encoded
i added things like
TAPER- who taped the show
SOURCE- microphone config when it was recorded
PERSONNEL- band members playing in the selected track
GUESTS- if there was a guest for the selected track

and i edited my track info panel to display this information and everything displays like i would expect

now i just want to format it a little bit and i cant seem to figure it out... i think i need to change the way i tagged the files but im not sure...

there are usually five band members... right now i have them in a list separated my commas in the PERSONNEL field.... how can i get them to display in my track info panel as a list, up and down, of the members... usuing one line per member and centering them

also... and this is very similar

i want to do the same for when there are more than one guest for the song... how should i set up the track info panel and how should i set up the files that are tagged to make this possible...

heres my current track info panel code...
any help would be appreciated!!!!
JAKE

Code: [Select]
8CB4D2Mode: %_trackinfo_mode%$char(10)$if(%_trackinfo_notrack%,No track,
$char(1)C2222B2Song Info$char(10)
8CB4D2Title: 2222B2%title%$char(10)
8CB4D2Artist: 0B86B8%artist%$char(10)
8CB4D2Album: 0B86B8%album%$char(10)
8CB4D2Date: 0B86B8%date%$char(10)
8CB4D2Venue: 0B86B8%venue%$char(10)
8CB4D2Personnel: 0B86B8%personnel%$char(10)
8CB4D2Guests: 0B86B8%guests%)$char(10)
$char(1)C2222B2Statistics$char(10)
8CB4D2This song has been played 0B86B8%play_counter% 8CB4D2times.$char(10)
8CB4D2Last played: 0B86B8%last_played% $char(10)
$char(1)C2222B2Tech Info$char(10)
8CB4D2Taper: 0B86B8%taper%$char(10)
8CB4D2Source: 0B86B8%source%$char(10)
8CB4D2Codec: 0B86B8%__codec% $char(10)
8CB4D2Bitrate: 0B86B8%__bitrate% Kbit/s$char(10)
8CB4D2Samplerate: 0B86B8%__samplerate% Hz$char(10)
8CB4D2Channels: 0B86B8$if(%__channels%,$ifgreater(%__channels%,2,%__channels%ch,$ifgreater(%__channels%,1,' 'Stereo,''Mono)),)$char(10)
8CB4D2Time: 0B86B8%_time_elapsed% / %_time_total%$char(10)

$puts(theme,1)

// progressbar config
$puts(progress_char,█)
$puts(progress_length,20)

$if($strcmp($get(theme),1),
$puts(progress_color1,$rgb(184,134,11))
$puts(progress_color2,$rgb(178,34,34))
)

// PREPARE COLOR-STRINGS
// =========================================
$puts(progress_color1a,$blend($get(progress_color1),000000,1,4.5))
$puts(progress_color2a,$blend($get(progress_color2),000000,1,5.7))
// progressbar
$puts(progressbar,
$if(%_length_seconds%,

$puts(progress,$muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,$get(progress_length),%_length_seconds%))
$transition($repeat($get(progress_char),$get(progress)),$get(progress_color1a),$get(progress_color1))
$transition($repeat($get(progress_char),$sub($get(progress_length),$get(progress))),$get(progress_color2a),$get(progress_color2))
$pad_right($muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,100,%_length_seconds%),3)'%'
,streaming...
)
)
$get(progressbar)

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #394
alright... i figured something out... the $meta(xxxx) function!!!! HOW WONDERFUL!!!
now i got it working... or so one would think! the problem is that that second line comes up a different color from the first!!! it changes from the color or the original line to the color of the followiong line which just so happens to be a different color... now would anyone be able to help me with this problem?
thanks again
JAKE

edit--- i realize now why it went to that color... it was the color i set as the default text color... is there any way to work around the default text color when it dsiplays multiple lines... also... at the end of each line a "" is displayed... how do i get rid of that?

[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%']moderation: removed quote of directly preceding post[/span]

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #395
Would the author of this plugin consider updating it to add the option of a vertical scroll bar?

I can use my mouse wheel to scroll up and down the track info but it's always quite choppy moving. and if the comment tag is quite large it really slows down the scrolling and wont even go all the way down.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #396
I've wrote the following code for tracknumber today:

$if(%lasttrack%,$puts(ntracks,$num(%tracknumber%,)),
$if($strcmp($num(%tracknumber%,),$num(%_playlist_number%,)),$puts(ntracks,$num(%_playlist_total%,)),
$ifgreater($strstr(%tracknumber%,/),0,$puts(ntracks,$num($substr(%tracknumber%,$add($strstr(%tracknumber%,/),1),$len(%tracknumber%)),)),)
)
)

Tracknumber: $num(%tracknumber%,)[ of $get(ntracks)]$char(10)

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #397
Here's the track info I came up with after searching around and doing some minor mods to what others have posted in this thread.  Thanks to those that had a piece in helping me set this up.

Oh and if anyone could suggest a more neon like blue for my text I would really appreciate it.  I was messing around with the blue spectrum for a while and couldn't get it just how I wanted. Thx

// show artist? (1 = show, 0 = don't show)
$puts(arts,1)

// show album?
$puts(albs,1)

// show title?
$puts(tils,1)

// info heading color
$puts(head,$rgb(139,139,139))

// info color
$puts(info,$rgb(100,20,250))

// info annotation color (e.g. kbps is the annotation)
$puts(anno,$rgb(100,20,250))

// progress bar divider color
$puts(div,$rgb(139,139,139))

// progress bar divider width (0 yeilds no divider)
$puts(divw,50)

// progress bar divider character (blank yeilds no divider)
$puts(divc,-)

// progress bar played portion color
$puts(prog1,$rgb,(100,20,250))

// progress bar unplayed portion color
$puts(prog2,$rgb(163,163,163))

// progress bar width
$puts(progw,60)

// progress bar character
$puts(progc,|)

$if(%_trackinfo_mode%,$get(head)Mode: $get(info)%_trackinfo_mode%$char(10),)
$if(%_trackinfo_notrack%,$char(10)$char(10)$char(10)$char(10)$char(10),
$if($strcmp(1,$get(arts)),$if(%artist%,$get(head)Artist: $get(info)%artist%$char(10),),)
$if($strcmp(1,$get(tils)),$if(%title%,$get(head)Title: $get(info)%title%$char(10),),)
$if($strcmp(1,$get(albs)),$if(%album%,$get(head)Album: $get(info)%album%$char(10),),)
$if(%date%,$get(head)Year: $get(info)%date%$char(10),)
$if(%genre%,$get(head)Genre: $get(info)%genre%$char(10),)
$get(head)Length: $get(info)$if(%_isplaying%,%_time_elapsed%$get(anno)$if(%_length%,/%_length%,),%_length%)$char(10)
$if(%__codec%,$get(head)Codec: $get(info)%__codec%$char(10),)
$get(head)Bitrate: $get(info)
$if2(%__bitrate_dynamic%,%__bitrate%) $get(anno)Kbps $if($stricmp(%__codec%,mp3),$if($stricmp(%__extrainfo%,vbr),VBR,CBR))$char(10)
$if(%__lame_profile%,$get(head)Preset: $get(info)%__lame_version% %__lame_profile% $char(10),)
$if(%__mpc_profile%,$get(head)MPC Profile: $get(info)%__mpc_profile%$char(10),)
$get(head)Compression: $get(info)$muldiv(%__bitrate%,100,1411)$get(anno)'%'$char(10)
$get(head)Channels: $get(info)$caps($if($stricmp($codec(),MP3),%__mp3_stereo_mode%,
$if(%__channels%,$ifgreater(%__channels%,1,Stereo,Mono),'?')))$char(10)
$if(%__bitspersample%,$get(head)Bitdepth: $get(info)%__bitspersample%$char(10),)
$if(%__samplerate%,$get(head)Samplerate: $get(info)%__samplerate% $get(anno)Hz$char(10),)
$if(%_filesize%,$get(head)Filesize: $get(info)
$div(%_filesize%,1048576).$left($num($muldiv($mod(%_filesize%,1048576),100,1048576),2),2) $get(anno)'MB'$char(10),)
$char(1)C$get(div)$repeat($get(divc),$get(divw))$char(10)
$if(%_length_seconds%,$char(1)C$get(head)Track Progress $get(info)$muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,100,%_time_total_seconds%)$get(anno)'%'$char(10)
$char(1)C$progress2(%_time_elapsed_seconds%, %_time_total_seconds%,$get(progw),$get(prog1)$get(progc),$get(prog2)$get(progc)),
$char(1)C$get(head)streaming...))

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #398
Oh and if anyone could suggest a more neon like blue for my text I would really appreciate it.  I was messing around with the blue spectrum for a while and couldn't get it just how I wanted. Thx

Getting the colours to have a more neon look requires playing with the other surounding values.  Try messing with the background to create more contrast between... You know high contrast combinations (black/white; yellow/blue; purple/orange; red/blue; etc..)  Also if you bold up the fonts that'll help.

here is my quick test...

the string:
$char(1)C$if(%_trackinfo_notrack%,No track,
6800f4%title%$char(10)$char(1)C
abf400%artist%$char(10)$char(1)C
00ff80%album%$char(10)$char(1)C
00ffff%date%)$char(10)$char(1)C
f4009f%genre%$char(10)$char(1)C
0062e6%_time_elapsed% / %_time_total%$char(10)$char(1)C

$puts(theme,1)

// progressbar config
$puts(progress_char,¦¦)
$puts(progress_length,20)

$if($strcmp($get(theme),1),
$puts(progress_color1,$rgb(164,235,12))
$puts(progress_color2,$rgb(54,106,179))
)

// PREPARE COLOR-STRINGS
// =========================================
$puts(progress_color1a,$blend($get(progress_color1),000000,1,4.5))
$puts(progress_color2a,$blend($get(progress_color2),000000,1,5.7))
// progressbar
$puts(progressbar,
$if(%_length_seconds%,

$puts(progress,$muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,$get(progress_length),%_length_seconds%))
$transition($repeat($get(progress_char),$get(progress)),$get(progress_color1a),$get(progress_color1))
$transition($repeat($get(progress_char),$sub($get(progress_length),$get(progress))),$get(progress_color2a),$get(progress_color2))
$pad_right($muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,100,%_length_seconds%),3)'%'
,streaming...
)
)
$get(progressbar)

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #399
Anyone have a cool format string to post?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=253611"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I don't know if it's cool, but anyway here it is:
$char(1) Mode: %_trackinfo_mode%$char(10)$char(10)$if(%_trackinfo_notrack%,No track,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------$char(10)
$char(1)CAbout the song:$char(10)
Artist: %artist%$char(10)
Title: %title%  ->%_length%<-$char(10)
Album: $if3(%album%,still unknown))$char(10)
Release date: $if3(%date%,not available yet)$char(10)
Comments: $if3(%comment%, no comments available)$char(10)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------$char(10)
$char(1)CTechnical stuff:$char(10)
$char(1)CCodec: %__codec%                                Bitrate: %__bitrate% Kbit/s$char(10)
Track Gain: $if3(%__replaygain_track_gain%, RG not applied)$char(10)
Album Gain: $if3(%__replaygain_album_gain%, RG not applied)$char(10)
$char(1)CStatistics:$char(10)
This song was played %play_counter% times so far. $char(10)
Last played: %play_date% at %play_time%$char(10)
My rating: $if3(%rating% stars, not rated)

screenshot:

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=253639"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

What font are you using there? Thanks.