Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_tabs (Read 245673 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #175
Someone know how to integrate g-force in tab panel?
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

It's not possible till support is added by the author of the plug-in!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=284580"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

ok, but how can he make that?

[a href="http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=30988&st=550#]http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....c=30988&st=550#[/url]

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #176
@karpath: perhaps you should ask the user who posted that.  Just looking at it, though, it seems he/she made a dummy tab and renamed it "G-Force", then took the G-Force window and placed it over the dummy tab.  Notice how the right and bottom edges don't quite line up.

PS: I'm not familiar with the G-Force component, so I don't even know that it is a window which you could move around.  I'm just guessing here.

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #177
ok, i sent him a pm
after looking picture again i think you're right

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #178
You can move the vizu. window somewhere and than you have to edit the preferences of g-force. 
(Here:C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Birk\G-Force\Preferences (foobar2000).txt)
There you have to change "NoBo=0" to "NoBo=1"

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #179
Re: that screenshot above, how does one go about adding AlbumArt to a toolbar and have it proper-size, not toolbar height only. I can only get this if I add it to a tab-stack. Any way to get it like the picture? 

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #180
Re: that screenshot above, how does one go about adding AlbumArt to a toolbar and have it proper-size, not toolbar height only. I can only get this if I add it to a tab-stack. Any way to get it like the picture?  
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=289961"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Download the foo_uie_albumart.dll file again from the main thread.  I don't think rexy incremented the version number, but he did release a new version with a minimum height setting.

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #181
One feature id like to see in this plugin, is the option to hide the tab bar, if thats possible.

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #182
One feature id like to see in this plugin, is the option to hide the tab bar, if thats possible.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=291901"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Me too.

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #183
Other then that, Two thumbs up to Phi, Great work with this one and the other projects he's done

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #184
nevermind.

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #185
any news on the development of a multi-panel tab plugin?

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #187

This has been requested earlier, but I'm just wondering how likely you think it is, that this plugin, at some point in the future, will support multiple tollbars/panels/vis in a single tab? Both from a technical point of view, and your motivation for implemeting it.

Yeah, I think I mentioned earlier that this feature wouldn't be dependent on foo_uie_tabs, so it would be a separate plugin if it got implemented (and probably not by me).

I'm interested to see what musicmusic has in mind for the new version of columns, because I'd imagine you'd need something like this to arrange a freeform UI anyway.

Just to clarify : I'm talking about the idea of a generic horizontal or vertical "splitter" extension that would effectively turn one ui extension "slot" into two.

Request seconded ... erm thirded
Album art & track info on the same tab would be really nice.

any news on the development of a multi-panel tab plugin?

... erm fourthed  (is that correct english BTW?)

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #188
It looks like multiple panels in a single tab will be possible once foo_uie_tabs is ported to the new columns SDK.

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #191
[a href="http://img453.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled6wv.jpg" target="_blank"]

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #193
did it

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #194
Does any one know if I can make "dbsearch" a tab?

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #195
This plugin was great, but I haven't seen it on foobar 0.9b...  Can I hope this will be fix soon??? And especially the database panel, wich is so pleasant.
Thx

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #196
There are no beta plugins aside from those who are developed by the foobar team. Wait for the final 0.9 and the release of the SDK and then im sure either the original author or someone else will port it to the new SDK :]

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #197
What about Columns UI and the like?

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #198
ok thanks. And for Columns UI, you can do panels, but you can't add a database panel... So wait and see

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #199
ColumnsUI can be updated because musicmusic has access to the source\beta SDK, like the foobar team itself (which is the source of all the other beta components).