musicmusic, I have a couple of questions1) Is the database search to create an autoplaylist part of the core or the default ui? I am asking this because right now you cannot create autoplaylists unless you have foo_ui_std
Quote from: aliumalik on 14 September, 2008, 12:36:26 PMmusicmusic, I have a couple of questions1) Is the database search to create an autoplaylist part of the core or the default ui? I am asking this because right now you cannot create autoplaylists unless you have foo_ui_stdJust to clarify, you can use both the album list window and the built-in library search regardless of what UI you're using (and you can make autoplaylists from both of these). You can only change their color and font schemes (I think) if you have the Default UI enabled, though. Which is something I'd love to see changed.
How to delete group offset in playlist NG, or change it?I mean this:Thanks.
There is a bug regarding the tab stack
1. Ability to change the style of specific text (bold, regular).2. Ability to adjust the space above and below the group heading in NG Playlist.
3. Ability to specify whether text is antialiased in certain panels. (I really can’t stand antialiased text on my PC, but I have quite a large text size for my playlist which I think looks ugly not antialiased, so I’d like to be able to make just my playlist antialiased.)
4. Ability to show data such as replaygain and codec in Item Properties.
5. In the playlist, ability to inline-edit multiple fields in a single column. (For example, I have both “artist” and “featured artist” in the same column, so “The Source feat. Candi Staton” appears in one column.) Currently, the only way I can inline-edit the second tag is by assigning it to something like track number, which isn’t ideal. I suppose the option I’m requesting would be a tickbox that says something like: “Allow all displayed fields to be edited”.
7. Unless I’ve missed something, there’s no way to actually view the album art in detail. Could you include an option so that double clicking on the album art (either in the art panel or the playlist) brings the artwork up in a larger window, or, better still, it just launches the image file so it appears in your default image viewer?
9. I can’t select multiple items in the album list! Maybe I’m doing something wrong, but it seems as though there’s no way to edit multiple tags with the Album List. For example, what are you supposed to do if you want to edit a tag across half your music collection? There’s no problem doing this with the Default UI Album List, you can select as many folders as you like.
11. Also, when you select an item in the Album List, you have to actually click on the text. It would be nice if you could click anywhere on the row, and also if the selection rectangle expanded to fill the whole panel (like the way the playlist selection works).
14. Option to change the “+” to a custom icon? Personally, I’d like to make it look like a folder.
Tried the "Properties" tab?
^not possible to show technical data!
Edit: I was able to find the command under the context menu ("utils/copy names"), so I guess I'll just manually bind it to ctrl+C, if I'm allowed. I still can't find were to edit the script...
Isn't there a way to edit it without foo_texttools? (which I'll also try out)
Will we have an autorefreshing album list in Column UI too?
Another minor, cosmetic improvement to the album list panel would be getting back the normal sized "+" expanders in the tree. In the latest version of the album list panel they are shrunken.
Not here, I think it is normally related to custom item padding, and also have a look at custom indentation and the font.
Is there a way to sort the results of the Filter panels? I would like to have the Album panel I have made sort the albums by date. I can do it if I embed tags as %date% - %album%, but I would prefer to not do this for various reasons. Mainly that I am being difficult.
Quote from: Vitriolic on 18 September, 2008, 02:32:19 PMIs there a way to sort the results of the Filter panels? I would like to have the Album panel I have made sort the albums by date. I can do it if I embed tags as %date% - %album%, but I would prefer to not do this for various reasons. Mainly that I am being difficult. I have a panel with dates I added music to database, it works very nicely to find recently added music I might forget about otherwise For this it would be nice if I could have it sort in reverse, so the last date is on top instead of the first.