Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: LAME ACM? (Read 2070 times) previous topic - next topic

LAME ACM?

The last time I looked at the LAME ACM interface, decoding was disabled (about 3 weeks ago).

Encoding worked a treat, but it was a real bummer that I had to install the FHG ACM as well as the LAME ACM so I could get a working system. And I could never be quite sure which one of the two was actually doing the encoding!

I was very impressed with the LAME ACM, obviously quite a bit of work has gone into it.

But to my question... has decoding support now been added, and if not, are there any ideas when this would happen?

Thanks,
MM

LAME ACM?

Reply #2
Thanks, gust grabbed that one. Was a bit surprised for a sourceforge project that I could not find the source?

Anyway, the reason that I am specifically asking about the ACM is that my target application only supports the ACM interface. I have spoken with the author, and he is flat not interested in developing a DX interface.

Very sad. I would have hoped he would want to keep up with the times.

Cheers,
MM.