Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_osd and 0.8.1b3 (Read 2666 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_osd and 0.8.1b3

This happens with foo_osd (1.29, GDI+) and foobar 0.8.1b3. In the auto-popup OSD instead of the next track's info, %_next% shows the current track. If I use Test from the config or make it pop-up any time after the song started, it shows the next track correctly.

I don't know if it is of any use, but here's my format:
Code: [Select]
$char(10)80ff80|008000$if2(%title%, %_filename%)[ - by %artist%]
[$char(10)80ff80|008000From %album%][ '('%date%')']
[$char(10)c0c0c0|808080Upcoming:
$char(10)c0c0c0|808080%_next%]

And the next track info:
Code: [Select]
$if2(%title%,%_filename%)[ - by %artist% ]

I've tried playing around with the settings, but nothing changed. I think this started happening after upgrading to beta3 but I'm not sure.

foo_osd and 0.8.1b3

Reply #1
Are you using random or shuffle play mode?

foo_osd and 0.8.1b3

Reply #2
Are you using random or shuffle play mode?

No I'm not. I'm using default mode. (It doesn't show any next track info in shuffle mode, does it? )

After a little playing around, I noticed this: it works correctly when I start playing the track (by pressing Start or hotkey). It only messes up when it progresses to the next track.

foo_osd and 0.8.1b3

Reply #3
I'm experiencing the same problem, version 0.8.3.