Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Winamp & DirectX (Read 3659 times) previous topic - next topic

Winamp & DirectX

How do I use DIrectX plugs within Winamp?
"You can fight without ever winning, but never win without a fight."  Neil Peart  'Resist'

Winamp & DirectX

Reply #2
Thanks Roberto.  By the way, I love your avatar.  Live by the Floyd, die by the Floyd!
"You can fight without ever winning, but never win without a fight."  Neil Peart  'Resist'

Winamp & DirectX

Reply #3
well, I installed it and all.  Works great, until it crashes when I try to change DirectX plugs.  Any Ideas?

Winamp & DirectX

Reply #4
Originally posted by dreamliner77
By the way, I love your avatar.  Live by the Floyd, die by the Floyd!

YES!!!

Any Ideas?

Sorry, no. I don't use this plugin.

Winamp & DirectX

Reply #5
This is interesting. Does something like that also exist for VST fx ?
I tried a search with google but got no useful results as far as I could see.

Winamp & DirectX

Reply #6
hmmmm, that would be very useful,  But as I said, I can't even get the direct x plug to work correctly.