Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: ntlworld blocked? (Read 6072 times) previous topic - next topic

ntlworld blocked?

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/hydrogen/public_html/forums/sources/classes/class_forums.php on line 570

Sorry, you are not permitted to use this board

I've been getting this for the past few months on the 81.104.48.0 - 81.104.55.255 address range (ntlworld.com; a very popular UK ISP).  Is there any chance this restriction can be lifted?  At the moment I'm running a private HTTP proxy on one of my servers over a SSH tunnel to access HA, which is a little.. awkward

ntlworld blocked?

Reply #1
There are no 81.104.*.* entries on the banlist. Either an IPB bug or your IP that is being blocked is different than that.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.

ntlworld blocked?

Reply #2
Im on NTL, and it works perfectly ???

ntlworld blocked?

Reply #3
Im on NTL, and it works perfectly ???
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=228647"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Looks like you're connecting through NTL proxy. Perhaps another (transparent?) NTL proxy is banned, let me check.

ntlworld blocked?

Reply #4
Can you point me what exactly you get from sites like http://www.whatismyip.com/ ? You can PM me if you don't want your IP posted publicly. I don't see anything that looks like NTL proxy/whatever ban, but the banlist is long, it will be much easier if I know the exact IP - assuming that it's not IPB fault.

ntlworld blocked?

Reply #5
I've got the complete list of NTL proxies and there are no 81.*.*.* on the list.

The list can be seen here

ntlworld blocked?

Reply #6
It's a problem with a specific IP range, not NTL's proxy servers.
daefeatures.co.uk

ntlworld blocked?

Reply #7
My ISP proxy is 62.254.64.13 (cache2-midd.server.ntli.net); my own IP is 81.104.55.176 and is exposed by X-Forwarded-For.  10.0.1.2 is also exposed there (from my local Squid cache), but disabling that has no effect.

ntlworld blocked?

Reply #8
Should be fixed now.

ntlworld blocked?

Reply #9
Should be fixed now.

Yup; thanks a lot dude