Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_gen_dumpxml (Read 6597 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_gen_dumpxml

I created a small plugin to write info about the current playing file to an XML format, which can then be used in other applications. Some people may find it useful, some, not so much. Either way, please test and report and problems, aswell as any suggestions.

Had no where else to upload it, so another thread was made in the uploads forum:
Upload Thread

foo_gen_dumpxml

Reply #1
Nice work ChaosBladE, one suggestion (for now ) is that would it be possible to make the output .xml file to a different folder ?
You're talking to my guy all wrong... It's the wrong tone. Say it again, and i'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron!

foo_gen_dumpxml

Reply #2
I havent made config dialogs for foobar plugins before, ill look into it and add a field to change the output dir.

foo_gen_dumpxml

Reply #3
Nice, that is greatly appreciated.
You're talking to my guy all wrong... It's the wrong tone. Say it again, and i'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron!

foo_gen_dumpxml

Reply #4
ChaosBladE, thnks for nice plugin, but: 
Correct me if i'm wrong. But I can see no dumped .XML file in the same dir where my MP3 file is.

Also, I cannot see any command of this component exposed to fb2k interface, so how can I launch the XML file generation 'on demand' - say, from context menu...

please, How can one use this plugin? 

foo_gen_dumpxml

Reply #5
The .xml file is usually in your foobar dir.

foo_gen_dumpxml

Reply #6
The .xml file is usually in your foobar dir.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=311134"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Ah, OK, now I have noticed it's there